The February update reveal is today right?

THROW IN YOUR LAST GUESSES OF THE MYTHIC LEGENDARY! Probably CE Pistol.
I think that new gun attatchment is a blade form of a Promethean knight’s sword :smiley:

CE pistol

and yeah pretty sure it is

id laugh my -Yoink- off if every req but that one was revealed and they don’t even reveal it until the update is out

> 2533275009809302;2:
> CE pistol
>
> and yeah pretty sure it is
>
> id laugh my -Yoink- off if every req but that one was revealed and they don’t even reveal it until the update is out

LOL I’d LMAO if they did that.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> > 2533275009809302;2:
> > CE pistol
> >
> > and yeah pretty sure it is
> >
> > id laugh my -Yoink- off if every req but that one was revealed and they don’t even reveal it until the update is out
>
>
> LOL I’d LMAO if they did that.

Just grinding through and suddenly a mythic appears

> 2535409103705542;1:
> THROW IN YOUR LAST GUESSES OF THE MYTHIC LEGENDARY! Probably CE Pistol.
> I think that new gun attatchment is a blade form of a Promethean knight’s sword :smiley:

What do you think the promethean sword would do?

You mean this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-storm-surge
Or a different reveal?

It next week guys. But make sure to watch the HWCS Columbus tour.

Wait, so the actual reveal is today?

I’m still hoping that it’s the Fist of Rukt, since we’ve never had the chance to use it yet and it would go with the update’s hammer theme.

Playable Elites in Warzone.

I’m gonna say… The Fist of Rukt for the legendary and some sort of gravity attachment that increases melee knock back.

> 2533275009809302;2:
> CE pistol
>
> and yeah pretty sure it is
>
> id laugh my -Yoink- off if every req but that one was revealed and they don’t even reveal it until the update is out

That would be pretty funny

> blog on track for today, more Hammer Storm goodness inside, but also saving quite a few tidbits for live (stream) reveal! @Brav

> 2533274905624999;7:
> It next week guys. But make sure to watch the HWCS Columbus tour.

It’s today given there’s going to be a community update. Unless Brav said there won’t be one because of HSC but I don’t recall him every saying something like that.

> 2533274804912545;6:
> You mean this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-storm-surge
> Or a different reveal?

It will be either a weekly Update or its own separate thing. Not a cannon Fodder

I wish the live stream was in the morning…so I could listen during my half-day at work.

> 2535420373165854;8:
> Wait, so the actual reveal is today?

The reveal should be within 4 hours, at 12:00 PM PST.
HOWEVER, the update will likely drop after the 26th, as the 26th is the livestream. My guess is 2.28.

As for your Question, OP, I think it’s any of these:
CE Pistol
Fist of Rukt
AI Grunt you can give commands with using the d-pad. EG Suicide mission is Down. Throw Sticky is Up. Give Weapon from REQ System is Left. Use Equipped Weapon for combat is right.
You give this grunt the weapon/vehicle/powerup when he spawns in, but if you want to give him a new weapon/vehicle/powerup you press right.
If said weapon or powerup runs out of ammo/time, he will come running to you, or if you are respawning, the closest friendly base.

Has 3x more health than a normal grunt.

I expect any of these to be level 8-9 REQS.

The suicide grunt thing is dumb imp, 1 headshot grunt is dead. Grunts are the easiest enemy to kill in Halo .

> 2533274811965155;15:
> I wish the live stream was in the morning…so I could listen during my half-day at work.

The stream is next week

> 2535460609350269;16:
> > 2535420373165854;8:
> > Wait, so the actual reveal is today?
>
>
> The reveal should be within 4 hours, at 12:00 PM PST.
> HOWEVER, the update will likely drop after the 26th, as the 26th is the livestream. My guess is 2.28.
>
> As for your Question, OP, I think it’s any of these:
> CE Pistol
> Fist of Rukt
> AI Grunt you can give commands with using the d-pad. EG Suicide mission is Down. Throw Sticky is Up. Give Weapon from REQ System is Left. Use Equipped Weapon for combat is right.
> You give this grunt the weapon/vehicle/powerup when he spawns in, but if you want to give him a new weapon/vehicle/powerup you press right.
> If said weapon or powerup runs out of ammo/time, he will come running to you, or if you are respawning, the closest friendly base.
>
> Has 3x more health than a normal grunt.
>
> I expect any of these to be level 8-9 REQS.

UNSC air Vehicle could be one too.

> 2533274805818439;5:
> > 2535409103705542;1:
> > THROW IN YOUR LAST GUESSES OF THE MYTHIC LEGENDARY! Probably CE Pistol.
> > I think that new gun attatchment is a blade form of a Promethean knight’s sword :smiley:
>
>
> What do you think the promethean sword would do?

The same thing as a regular blade attatchment? LOL