The Fathom Diver Easter Egg

Hi all, this was getting requested alot so i thought i would post it on the forums incase anyone is interested, its basically a diver half in the ground underwater on the map Fathom, unfortunately he doesnt do much, he just sits there really, but its quite cool none the less!
The Fathom Diver

Please enjoy and if theres any maps you guys want me to look on to see if i can find any eggs or to try and escape from etc, please let me know!

Haha that’s great xD

I had no idea this was in the map, he looks like he’s having a ball.
I’m probably going to find a bunch of stuff like this way later than everyone else when I’m tinkering with the maps in Forge when it comes out in December.

It really is great, i love all the easter eggs 343 are putting in the maps, not quite as good as the giant worm on the rig, but still brilliant!

> 2533274812624078;4:
> It really is great, i love all the easter eggs 343 are putting in the maps, not quite as good as the giant worm on the rig, but still brilliant!

They’re better than the chocolate hippo in H3, except with the hippo you can actually find it in map. They’re both equally subtle though, and it’s quite nice.

> 2533274822820920;5:
> > 2533274812624078;4:
> > It really is great, i love all the easter eggs 343 are putting in the maps, not quite as good as the giant worm on the rig, but still brilliant!
>
>
> They’re better than the chocolate hippo in H3, except with the hippo you can actually find it in map. They’re both equally subtle though, and it’s quite nice.

In all my years of playing halo 3 i never heard of a chocolate hippo! I will search this! But yeah i agree its better then a chocolate hippo! Its amazing

Usually too busy trying not to get killed to stop and have a look lol

Cool, ty man

Ha! Awesome!

If you want to see it, go on custom games or something and then go into forge, as soon as you go in the water youll die, so theater is the best way to get a proper look!

Well I think that they’re not scuba divers cause on the mission we’re you’re looking for blue team in the mine if you look around you can find the “scuba” suits in cages.