The fate of the pilot

‪I want the pilot to get turned into a Promethean and then we can kinda save him by turning him into an AI. Imagine the emotion, he isn’t able to hold his family ever again. But now he can have a stronger connection with MC. ‬

> 2739019594823823;1:
> ‪I want the pilot to get turned into a Promethean and then we can kinda save him by turning him into an AI. Imagine the emotion, he isn’t able to hold his family ever again. But now he can have a stronger connection with MC. ‬

I do think the pilot is probably gonna die, most characters like him usually do.

> 2535447175857524;2:
> > 2739019594823823;1:
> > ‪I want the pilot to get turned into a Promethean and then we can kinda save him by turning him into an AI. Imagine the emotion, he isn’t able to hold his family ever again. But now he can have a stronger connection with MC. ‬
>
> I do think the pilot is probably gonna die, most characters like him usually do.

I have the same feeling. They are going to have him around long enough for us to connect/relate, to him then die. We’ve seen a good bit of him with Chief in both the trailer and now the campaign reveal. So I just have that feeling.