The Fallen and Forgotten are recruiting.

The Fallen and Forgotten are currently recruiting, We are a small company of 5 members at the point of writing. If you looking for a spartan group that doesn’t require obscure armor combos and isn’t a “military” you came to the right place. We are just a bunch of guys/gals looking to get the achilles armor, But don’t want to deal with the daftness of those average “Military” companies. I’d rather enlist in the marines than pretend to be one in a game.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

Bump

> 2535452306649279;3:
> Bump

Stop bumping. Your just wasting our time and embarrassing yourself.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

Only one wasting their time and embarrassing themselves is you my friend. I’m just trying to have fun and meet people, This company main goal is just to have fun and meet other fans of the game. Yes we are going for the achilles but what company isn’t. You on the other hand are trying to make yourself look cool and edgy by choosing a name from a poem, And acting like your big sh*t with your company with gasps 22 members. I’m not trying to start a flame war with you but if your gonna act all high and mighty just be prepared to get knocked right down.

Have a good day.

-A Forsaken God

> 2535444673217066;4:
> > 2535452306649279;3:
> > Bump
>
> Stop bumping. Your just wasting our time and embarrassing yourself.

Just hit the report button next time.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2535444673217066;4:
> > > 2535452306649279;3:
> > > Bump
> >
> > Stop bumping. Your just wasting our time and embarrassing yourself.
>
> Just hit the report button next time.

You mean that actually works? Lol. What a thought. Will do.