The Fall Of The Heroes of Reach

When Reach started to fall it lost its heroes/defenders
first was Jorge he died by setting of a bomb manually to help defend Reach
Then Kat died asking a question Kat got sniped by some jackals right through the visor
Then Carter died defending the pillar of autumn from a scarab
Then Emile died also defending the pillar of autumn from elites with energy swords an elite stabbed then he picked up a energy sword and he surived just long enough to stab the elite
Then Noble 6 died defending the pillar of autumn’s take off he kicked tons of elites but then he got stabbed by a marshall:(
And Jun either fled on the pillar of autumn or died mysteriously.

Cool, cool.

> When Reach started to fall it lost its heroes/defenders
> first was Jorge he died by setting of a bomb manually to help defend Reach
> Then Kat died asking a question Kat got sniped by some jackals right through the visor
> Then Carter died defending the pillar of autumn from a scarab
> Then Emile died also defending the pillar of autumn from elites with energy swords an elite stabbed then he picked up a energy sword and he surived just long enough to stab the elite
> Then Noble 6 died defending the pillar of autumn’s take off he kicked tons of elites but then he got stabbed by a marshall:(
> <mark>And Jun either fled on the pillar of autumn or died mysteriously</mark>.

Its confirmed on the Sarah Palmer armour for your XBL avatar that Jun trained Palmer to be a Spartan IV. So Jun is/was alive after the events of Halo Reach.

And Kat was actually killed by an Elite with a needle rifle shot to the back of the head.

And your point is…?

Kat did not die because she “got sniped by some jackals right through the visor.” It was the neck actually.

And I’m pretty sure everyone assumes Jun gets out alive.

> And your point is…?
>
> Kat did not die because she “got sniped by some jackals right through the visor.” It was the neck actually.
>
> And I’m pretty sure everyone assumes Jun gets out alive.

Sorry to correct you but Kat died after being shot in the back of the head, not the neck.

Jun survived. If you remember, he escorted Halsey to another evac ship that reached earth. You see her in Halo 4, so that should be enough to confirm that he’s alive. I’d like to see his return in the Forerunner Saga, but I doubt it’ll happen.

Jorge was the demolition man: got blown up.

Kat was the intelligence: was shot in the head.

Carter was the Commander: went down with the ship.

Emile loved knives: got stabbed.

Noble 6 was a Lone wolf: he died alone.

Jun was good at hiding: his whereabouts is unknown.

> Jorge was the demolition man: got blown up.
>
> Kat was the intelligence: was shot in the head.
>
> Carter was the Commander: went down with the ship.
>
> Emile loved knives: got stabbed.
>
> Noble 6 was a Lone wolf: he died alone.
>
> <mark>Jun was good at hiding: his whereabouts is unknown</mark>.

Well its confirmed his last known whereabouts was training Sarah Palmer to be a Spartan IV

> > Jorge was the demolition man: got blown up.
> >
> > Kat was the intelligence: was shot in the head.
> >
> > Carter was the Commander: went down with the ship.
> >
> > Emile loved knives: got stabbed.
> >
> > Noble 6 was a Lone wolf: he died alone.
> >
> > <mark>Jun was good at hiding: his whereabouts is unknown</mark>.
>
> Well its confirmed his last known whereabouts was training Sarah Palmer to be a Spartan IV

Don’t ruin the symbolism please.

I’ve always wondered that. Why does Kat die so fast? Surely her shields would have protected her from ONE needle shot to the head/neck/whatever. Why did it insta gib her?

And what was the purpose of the explosion the elites were running away from

haha I thought it was good to be honest with you.

> I’ve always wondered that. Why does Kat die so fast? Surely her shields would have protected her from ONE needle shot to the head/neck/whatever. Why did it insta gib her?
>
> And what was the purpose of the explosion the elites were running away from

The explosion was from the glassing nearby, which, incidentally, brought everyone’s shields down.

That’s why a headshot killed her.

Ah got it now! I didn’t notice any shiled down animation on them, but that at least makes sense now.

> > > Jorge was the demolition man: got blown up.
> > >
> > > Kat was the intelligence: was shot in the head.
> > >
> > > Carter was the Commander: went down with the ship.
> > >
> > > Emile loved knives: got stabbed.
> > >
> > > Noble 6 was a Lone wolf: he died alone.
> > >
> > > <mark>Jun was good at hiding: his whereabouts is unknown</mark>.
> >
> > Well its confirmed his last known whereabouts was training Sarah Palmer to be a Spartan IV
>
> Don’t ruin the fun please.

I wasn’t ruining the fun. I was actually joining in by saying his last known whereabouts.

> > > > Jorge was the demolition man: got blown up.
> > > >
> > > > Kat was the intelligence: was shot in the head.
> > > >
> > > > Carter was the Commander: went down with the ship.
> > > >
> > > > Emile loved knives: got stabbed.
> > > >
> > > > Noble 6 was a Lone wolf: he died alone.
> > > >
> > > > <mark>Jun was good at hiding: his whereabouts is unknown</mark>.
> > >
> > > Well its confirmed his last known whereabouts was training Sarah Palmer to be a Spartan IV
> >
> > Don’t ruin the fun please.
>
> I wasn’t ruining the fun. I was actually joining in by saying his last known whereabouts.

He was kidding because he had a pretty humorous thing going and you contradicted it. He wasn’t being mean.