The fall of reach (novel) easter egg

I don’t know if this is posted yet, but for those of you who have read Halo: The Fall of Reach and know what happens to the Chief and Linda, there is an easter egg in the Cryochamber control room on the wall is the diagnostics for the Chief (Blue) and Linda (Red) on the wall behind the control panel. I say that was a very good fan service from 343i to those who have read the novel.

She is in the original too.

Never noticed that second Spartan in the original, but it was cool that she was named in Anniversary.

> She is in the original too.

I originally assumed it was just Chiefs information being displayed in the other room since there is no viewing room on the other side and it doesn’t quite look like a door/container/etc as much as it does in the remastered version. You wouldn’t really know it meant another Spartan until you read the Fall of Reach IMO. It looks great now with her actual name shown.

> > She is in the original too.
>
> I originally assumed it was just Chiefs information being displayed in the other room since there is no viewing room on the other side and it doesn’t quite look like a door/container/etc as much as it does in the remastered version. You wouldn’t really know it meant another Spartan until you read the Fall of Reach IMO. It looks great now with her actual name shown.

It is nice they add that, I agree.

I was looking at that earlier wondering if that was intended or added as an easter egg. I enjoyed it either way. :slight_smile: