The falcon would be a cash grab for 343

Think how many gold packs would be purchased in order to get the Falcon. If they don’t implement it, they missed on a great opportunity to generate revenue. On a business end it makes a lot of sense to have it in the game, whether it get’s shot down right away or whatever when you use it. People won’t care, they will want to have it.

> 2535461330364523;1:
> Think how many gold packs would be purchased in order to get the Falcon. If they don’t implement it, they missed on a great opportunity to generate revenue. On a business end it makes a lot of sense to have it in the game, whether it get’s shot down right away or whatever when you use it. People won’t care, they will want to have it.

yeah now that i think about it, 343 could have pulled it off

Yep their pretty stupid. The art and design is already done, copy and paste is all ya gatta do 343

MAYBE it IS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS

^^^ game development is a difficult thing. you cant simply just copy and past from halo reach a game from 360. its just not that easy. they’d have to create the falcon from scratch, coding from scratch, and 3D model from scratch.

Well, it is what it is. Who knows, maybe this new Phaeton will blow us all away with awesomeness.

> 2533275050532363;3:
> Yep their pretty stupid. The art and design is already done, copy and paste is all ya gatta do 343

Copy and paste?? you man copy halo reach, a 2010 game. the 3D model, coding, and physics wouldn’t even work properly in halo 5, all they have is the concept art, which would have to be changed in halo 5 in order for it to match the other vehicles and have the same theme. its really not that easy, game coding isn’t Microsoft Paint. you clearly don’t know a thing about game programing.

> 2533274859514978;4:
> MAYBE it IS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS

Exactly. People aren’t taking into account the amount of programming that would be involved in putting in an entirely new vehicle.

And besides that it would just lead to about 1,000 threads saying how the falcon is a horrible vehicle and too easy to take down. I can see it now.

> 2533275050532363;3:
> Yep their pretty stupid. The art and design is already done, copy and paste is all ya gatta do 343

This isn’t Microsoft Word. You can’t just copy and paste something from a past Halo and put it in a new one.

It needs to be revamped for the new mechanics, as well as visually upgraded. Then it has to be tested multiple times to make tweeks and adjustments.

Quit with these falcon posts. We’re not getting one.

Paid DLC for the improvement of HALO I cannot take this anymore…:frowning::persevere::confounded::tired_face:

Were it so easy…

> 2533275050532363;3:

You people are hilarious with this copy and paste crap. Was CE anniversery a simple copy and paste? Was mcc? Just cuz it’s been done before doesn’t mean it’s a simple copy and paste, games would be so much easier if that were true dude…

to op: I think it’s sad that the community would give up money just for a falcon but that’s just me.