The Eventual Return of Skirmishers

Would anyone else like to see the return of these guys to the Covenant at some point?

Hell yes.

I’m pretty sure the last of them died on Reach, which is why they were only in that game.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, somebody.

EDIT: I looked it up and apparently they were only wiped out as a fighting force within the Covenant, but there are still a few members of the species around. I suppose it’s plausible for them to return, assuming they’ve spent the years since Reach repopulating the species. I’d be game for them to return at some point.

Skirmishers were good addition to the Covenant, I’d love to see them acting like Captains of group of Jackals

Yesss! Skirmishers rules!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are the most annoying covenant species in reach

T’voaon are considered somewhat noble in the Kig-Yar society, and so would be great to see them return as leaders of their species… Shipmistress Chol Von being one.

I found the skirmishers to be a fun enemy to fight when mixed with other enemies. However, I’m not pining for them to come back. I played against them enough in Reach that I don’t have a particular itch to fight them again yet. Now the brutes and flood on the other hand…

> 2533274957924711;6:
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are the most annoying covenant species in reach

Don’t get me wrong… On Legendary the ones with Needle Rifles were SADISTICLY POWERFUL, I remember they were the only covenant member I needed to consciously be afraid of in firefight… With that said, I’de love to see them return.

All My Hate

I’d love a chance to exterminate some of the miserable things again.

Whats the difference between skirmishers and jackals? I thought they were all the same.

The skirmishes were awesome, they were difficult to fight but not ridiculous to kill. There speed, jump height, and use of the mini hand shields made them tough but you could take them out if you out smarted them.

> 2533274796080930;12:
> The skirmishes were awesome, they were difficult to fight but not ridiculous to kill. There speed, jump height, and use of the mini hand shields made them tough but you could take them out if you out smarted them.

Or had amazing aim such as myself… those guys if they weren’t packing anything major in weaponry would swarm you and you could rack up the multi kill medals if you had a DMR handy.

> 2533274827546373;10:
> All My Hate
>
> I’d love a chance to exterminate some of the miserable things again.

Lol

I would love for them to return, thought they were a lot of fun to fight against.