The Eternal Choice

Stay in a game where i can only use the broken pistol (well its broke for me it refuses to headshot) and get spawn killed every other life against no lifes and with guests as allies or quit and be banned.

Guess its back to the Gears 3 Beta for me.

Every time i see that your going to be banned notice pop up in the middle of a game and that banned writing on my screen i just end up hating halo more and more.

Pistols Bloom is just as broken as the DMR’s bloom. Quite frustrating isn’t it?

Yes I hate it when I can’t quickly spam a weapon, using no skill what so ever and get an easy kill, like really what does Bungie expect us to do use skill and pace our shots…

I am so sick and tired of people complaining about bloom, all you have to do is slow down your shots. If your going back to Gears of War 3 beta then go stop making people read your stupid posts…No one will miss you

> Yes I hate it when I can’t quickly spam a weapon, using no skill what so ever and get an easy kill, like really what does Bungie expect us to do use skill and pace our shots…
>
> I am so sick and tired of people complaining about bloom, all you have to do is slow down your shots. If your going back to Gears of War 3 beta then go stop making people read your stupid posts…No one will miss you

… I miss him.

> Pistols Bloom is just as broken as the DMR’s bloom. Quite frustrating isn’t it?

It’s not broken. Stop trying to play it like it’s Halo 3, 2 or CE. It’s not, and as a result you need to play it differently.

I gots to agree with them - quit complaining and evolve! or go back to H3 or GoW3 beta or watever we dont care -
…brutes - they just dont get it

> I gots to agree with them - quit complaining and evolve! or go back to H3 or GoW3 beta or watever we dont care -
> …brutes - they just dont get it

I do hate all the restrictions Bungie made into the game though. Quit ban, Mute ban, Ban ban, its kind ridiculous to force players into something like that. If i dont like the game I’ll quit, not all the time, but it depends on who Im playing with and what the situation is. Especially if its a laggy game, I cant stand for that, its no fun for anyone. I understand what Bungie was trying to do: to stop quitters from quitting, but this feels like a law. Quit X amount of times and you get punished. The bad thing is that its only about 5 times a day then every time after that. Which if you play BTB a lot like I do you’d know betrayals happen every game, mostly from accidents.