The Epilogue, could contain spoilers.

!!!This thread contains Spoilers if you haven’t beaten the Campaign!!!

Epilogue, my favorite cut scene to watch. I only noticed something that can’t be correct though, after the credits you can see Master Chief passing Palmer, but he’s too large. Chief in his is armor is 7’2" (2.18 meters) and Palmer 6’9" (2.057 meters). Yet Chief is at least two heads taller than Palmer when passing her. How’s that possible?

Precursors.

> Precursors.

I don’t see the point in that link…

How in any way is this a spolier to anything?

And going out on a limb here, he may be a giant because he is a SPARTAN II and they had a tougher augmentation and heavier Armour and such? I don’t know for certain or if 343 have changed anything but it could have also been done to simply show the chief as a more important character to Palmer.

Nevermind…

Does it really matter…?

Perspective? I haven’t watched the Epilogue for a while but I am farily sure the camera isn’t on them when they are side by side.

> !!!This thread contains Spoilers if you haven’t beaten the Campaign!!!
>
>
>
> Epilogue, my favorite cut scene to watch. I only noticed something that can’t be correct though, after the credits you can see Master Chief passing Palmer, but he’s too large. Chief in his is armor is 7’2" (2.18 meters) and Palmer 6’9" (2.057 meters). Yet Chief is at least two heads taller than Palmer when passing her. How’s that possible?

I think they didn’t really put the heights into consideration. But they did want to show the dominate presence of Chief.

I agree, I love watching the Epilogue over and over.

Listening to the Didact define why Humans are like a virus to the galaxy. And it shows everyone’s “Aw” as MC walks through. The guy stumbling on the treadmill when he gets a shock of surprise when he sees Chief.

And then everyone gathering around because they can finally see what this hero looks like without his helmet on.

So well done.

From what I read was a idea someone came up with, which was when the librarian activated John’s evolvement they said it made him grow. To what ancient humans

Chief’s Librarian mutation made him taller.

> Chief’s Librarian mutation made him taller.

no way, cortana couldn’t detect anything different with chief and his armor wouldn’t fit anymore if he did get taller.

> From what I read was a idea someone came up with, which was when the librarian activated John’s evolvement they said it made him grow. To what ancient humans

But wouldn’t that make his armor too small during the rest of the game?

> > Chief’s Librarian mutation made him taller.
>
> no way, cortana couldn’t detect anything different with chief and his armor wouldn’t fit anymore if he did get taller.

I never thought of that. . .
But wouldn’t it depend where he grew? (Leg bones, torso?)

Was it possible that his armour was changed aswell?

I think he grew in the back bone.
See, notice in the Epilogue, His chest piece appears to not fit him anymore, at 0:54 s

Well, the prologue was wrong too. Spartans didn’t have shields, and they didn’t all have the “Cortana special” armor back in 2525. The Elites also had more ornate armor.

There’s a lot of stuff you can pick out to be wrong.

> Well, the prologue was wrong too. Spartans didn’t have shields, and they didn’t all have the “Cortana special” armor back in 2525. The Elites also had more ornate armor.
>
> There’s a lot of stuff you can pick out to be wrong.

Halo Wars got the shields thing wrong first ;p

One picture say more that 1000 words http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdlr0jCmaj1qgb5g5o1_500.jpg

either master chief grew a few feet to assert is dominance or, when the lybrarian evolved master chief he became taller

what’s a lybrarian?

And no, Chief did not grow taller from his augmentation. It’s simply an error in artistic license. Don’t over think it…

> what’s a lybrarian?
>
> And no, Chief did not grow taller from his augmentation. It’s simply an error in artistic license. Don’t over think it…

NO! you LIE! and the librarian is the female forunner that spoke to master chief and someone already pointed out that his armor doesnt seem to fit him that well anymore

I know what the librarian is.

And his armor fit just fine.