The epic music of the MP in Halo

Hi everyone!New map revealed,Abandon!

In the video of the link you can see a little gameplay and theepic music of the MP of Halo 4 that 343i announced a days ago

Before you watch this video i have to say a few things:
Is in Spanish,the epic music of the MP starts in the second 11

> Hi everyone!New map revealed,Abandon!
>
> In the video of the link you can see a little gameplay and theepic music of the MP of Halo 4 that 343i announced a days ago
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmna5em1TQ4&feature=g-u-u
>
> Before you watch this video i have to say a few things:
> Is in Spanish,the epic music of the MP starts in the second 11

no mames guey! ;D

i don’t hear anything staring at 0:11? just the same sort of slow music that was already playing. I am really curious to hear this so called “epic in-game music” that plays during War Games though. I imagine it is something on the lines of the stuff that played in invasion in Reach but at different moments and different music obviously.

edit: btw that doesn’t sound like the type of music i’d imagine would play during multiplayer.

Is this seriously playing during MP?

Or just added with video?

> i don’t hear anything staring at 0:11? just the same sort of slow music that was already playing. I am really curious to hear this so called “epic in-game music” that plays during War Games though. I imagine it is something on the lines of the stuff that played in invasion in Reach but at different moments and different music obviously.
>
> edit: btw that doesn’t sound like the type of music i’d imagine would play during multiplayer.

Seg.15
In the background,just hear

> > i don’t hear anything staring at 0:11? just the same sort of slow music that was already playing. I am really curious to hear this so called “epic in-game music” that plays during War Games though. I imagine it is something on the lines of the stuff that played in invasion in Reach but at different moments and different music obviously.
> >
> > edit: btw that doesn’t sound like the type of music i’d imagine would play during multiplayer.
>
> Seg.15
> In the background,just hear

well at 0:11 it shows the gameplay from the IGN video walkthrough of abandon, which there is no music in the original. in the spanish video they just added some music over, the only music there starts at the beginning and plays thought the entire video. so i don’t know what you’re talking about

> > > i don’t hear anything staring at 0:11? just the same sort of slow music that was already playing. I am really curious to hear this so called “epic in-game music” that plays during War Games though. I imagine it is something on the lines of the stuff that played in invasion in Reach but at different moments and different music obviously.
> > >
> > > edit: btw that doesn’t sound like the type of music i’d imagine would play during multiplayer.
> >
> > Seg.15
> > In the background,just hear
>
> well at 0:11 it shows the gameplay from the IGN video walkthrough of abandon, which there is no music in the original. in the spanish video they just added some music over, the only music there starts at the beginning and plays thought the entire video. so i don’t know what you’re talking about

In the 15 seg and foward until the gameplay cut is off you can hear in the background the music,i dont think that is a music that the video editor upload because the music in the background has the same quialitie as the shoot,steps jump sounds

It has been added by the Youtuber, This is the original Track.

It’s part of the OST and it’s not going to be in MP, it’s probably going to be in the Campaign though.

I hope the the music is possible to turn down/off. Gets tired of trax fast…