The enemies avoid danger skull(question)

Hello

If you activate this skull, does it make it harder for you or easier? What does this skull do precisely, since “avoiding danger” is objective. Do they avoid close combat? Or do they just avoid grenades better? Etc…

Thank you very much.

The skull makes it a lot tougher. It makes it -Yoink!- near impossible to stick an enemy or run one over with a vehicle.

Oh Hey, yeah, the “Tough Luck” makes the enemies more “Agile”. They will Dodge any grenades or attempts to run them over. They also make Grunts go “Suicidal” and Brutes go “Berserk” more often, I believe.

Thank you for the replays, much appreciate it. I m glad I made it harder and not easier. Just to be sure(Since I made a direct translation from the European Spanish translation), this is the skull with a “clover” in the front, right?

Thank you.

> Thank you for the replays, much appreciate it. I m glad I made it harder and not easier. Just to be sure(Since I made a direct translation from the European Spanish translation), this is the skull with a “clover” in the front, right?
>
> Thank you.

yes, yes it is

> > Thank you for the replays, much appreciate it. I m glad I made it harder and not easier. Just to be sure(Since I made a direct translation from the European Spanish translation), this is the skull with a “clover” in the front, right?
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> yes, yes it is

Thank you :slight_smile: