'The end of Master Chief's Story'

This is not a leak, it’s an actual interview.
Your thoughts?

> 2535447317427844;1:
> This is not a leak, it’s an actual interview.
> Your thoughts?

I find no issue with it, you can’t keep the same character going forever. I supported bioware when they ended commander shepard’s story and I’ll support 343s decision. Its better to have a character end while leaving behind a good legacy than keep bringing said character back with no end.

I’m all for moving on. If that’s a way to keep Halo going, put him out with a bang!

I don’t trust anything Halofollower says. That being said, MC’s story does have to end at some point.

> 2533274818439205;3:
> I’m all for moving on. If that’s a way to keep Halo going, put him out with a bang!

Nah. MC goes into retirement.

Master chief never dies. He just goes missing in space for long periods of time.

> 2533274835229788;4:
> I don’t trust anything Halofollower says. That being said, MC’s story does have to end at some point.

“We know what’s going to happen in the next game, and we kind of know what’s going to happen to the Master Chief ultimately,” he explained.

It is inevitable that the Chief isn’t going to be around forever, but I see no reason to panic now.

I say 343 can throw that non-sense in the trash I would rather halo 5 be the last game then have the hero die like they die in every single other piece of fiction in the world that I have followed

> 2533274911200879;9:
> I say 343 can throw that non-sense in the trash I would rather halo 5 be the last game then have the hero die like they die in every single other piece of fiction in the world that I have followed

They didn’t confirm anything.

> 2533274911200879;9:
> I say 343 can throw that non-sense in the trash I would rather halo 5 be the last game then have the hero die like they die in every single other piece of fiction in the world that I have followed

They didn’t even necessarily say anything at all. They may have him retire, die, or something totally bizzare, we don’t know and they sure as heck don’t know yet

And believe me I would like halo to come to an end but it’s not because I would be mad if chief were to die. I want to see 343 make a new ip

If or when he dies, I hope we actually see it. Still annoyed I didn’t get to see that energy sword go through me and watch me get glassed in reach. >=^(

If we get at least 2 full games with blue team, that is good enough for me.

> 2533274874192460;2:
> > 2535447317427844;1:
> > This is not a leak, it’s an actual interview.
> > Your thoughts?
>
>
> I find no issue with it, you can’t keep the same character going forever. I supported bioware when they ended commander shepard’s story and I’ll support 343s decision. Its better to have a character end while leaving behind a good legacy than keep bringing said character back with no end.

Shepard was never really as iconic as Chief, though. I, personally, will miss the Chief a lot, but I wouldn’t be opposed to moving on without him.

I know a lot of other people are fiercely against that idea, however.

I don’t think his story should end. Look how long Mario and Link have been around, and the keep coming back for more adventures.

They should definitely make Halos about other characters, but keep Chief in the loop for new adventures from time to time.

But, IF his story does come to an end, it better be the most epic, badass, ending to a heroic character in the history of mankind across all other stories ever told or that will ever be told.

I hope he retires, and we get a book chronicling what happens after.

> 2533274827167643;14:
> > 2533274874192460;2:
> > > 2535447317427844;1:
> > > This is not a leak, it’s an actual interview.
> > > Your thoughts?
> >
> >
> > I find no issue with it, you can’t keep the same character going forever. I supported bioware when they ended commander shepard’s story and I’ll support 343s decision. Its better to have a character end while leaving behind a good legacy than keep bringing said character back with no end.
>
>
> Shepard was never really as iconic as Chief, though. I, personally, will miss the Chief a lot, but I wouldn’t be opposed to moving on without him.
>
> I know a lot of other people are fiercely against that idea, however.

Chief is only iconic because halo is one symbol of Xbox and it’s life while mass effect has always been multiplatform. In some ways I prefer commander Shepard but in other (smaller ways) I would go with chief.

> 2533274874192460;11:
> > 2533274911200879;9:
> > I say 343 can throw that non-sense in the trash I would rather halo 5 be the last game then have the hero die like they die in every single other piece of fiction in the world that I have followed
>
>
> They didn’t even necessarily say anything at all. They may have him retire, die, or something totally bizzare, we don’t know and they sure as heck don’t know yet
>
> And believe me I would like halo to come to an end but it’s not because I would be mad if chief were to die. I want to see 343 make a new ip

I know they didn’t confirm anything but it was hinted at I mean they already killed cortana and we lost Johnson and Miranda in 3 I don’t care if they take a brake from him they could do a saga on Locke as long as Chief comes back eventually or is at least mentioned that he’s living the dream and not depressed that life exists like katness everdeen

That was a pretty good video, if only HaloFollower would put out professional content like that all the time instead of their usual stuff.

I’m fine with Chief’s story ending at some point. Just give him a fitting conclusion.

If he gets shot in the back by a freakin Jackal or something I might be a little upset…