The end of grenade super-throw glitch?

Hi guys,

recently, I wasn’t able to super-throw grenade using the glitch. Was it fixed? I didn’t found any mention about that in the first few pages in the forum…

Thanks

Sorry, just found my answer in the TU news…

yeah something that took skill got fixed. surpizing.

> yeah something that took skill got fixed. surpizing.

Skill or no skill, a glitch is still a glitch. Maybe you should hone your spelling skills instead.

You can still do it, at least I was able to chuck a grenade halfway across the map on ragnarok. You are talking about the Sprint+Grenade throw thing?

It takes skill to rob a bank, but it doesn’t mean robbing a bank should be allowed. I’m glad they fixed the glitch.

A glitch is a Glitch. How did it take skill anyway? You just sprint and lob a grenade -.-

> A glitch is a Glitch. How did it take skill anyway? You just sprint and lob a grenade -.-

Actually, you threw the grenade first and then tapped the sprint button right after. You needed to get the timing perfectly right as well.

Throwing a grenade further isn’t overpowered, yet useful for those who manage to pull it off in the heat of battle. It’s not as serious as the bxb and double shots in Halo 2, yet almost just as fun. Glitch or not, it increased the skillgap.

I’m really disappointed 343i took it out.

Yeah they fixed it. I don’t know why though. It was actually fun and required a little skill to perform. I’m starting to hate 343 more and more everyday.

Wondered why I was struggling to do it earlier, that’ll be why then!

Yeah I was talking about the throw+sprint glitch. I agree that it is sad it disappeared. I actually liked the idea to have two different way to throw grenades, it gave more variety in the gameplay.
Hopefully they will think about putting it on purpose in Halo 5 :slight_smile:

343 is not about skill they want everyone to feel good … as in “the bad players”… that’s who they care about. -.-

It was a glitch. It got fixed. Why do all the ‘skillfull’ players always try and exploit broken game mechanics and then cry about skill gap when it gets fixed?

It takes skill to abuse broken mechanics? Alright, I’m glad that’s what they call it. I’d prefer to call it exploiting or cheating, but whatever has been said will be what I refer to skill as now.

It’s hilarious that people want thier glitch back, and a little pathetic

> Yeah they fixed it. I don’t know why though. It was actually fun and required a little skill to perform. I’m starting to hate 343 more and more everyday.

\

Exactly. Gotta cater for them noobs you know not actual Halo fans.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m happy that the glitch is gone. Not everyone could do it (impossible for the host, if I remember correctly…), so it was unbalanced.

What I’m saying is that it was a nice feature to be able to throw grenades in two different ways. They should, for example, make a switch button(top or bottom of the pad) to choose between fast and slow grenade, very much like when you change grenade types, you would be able to change the way you throw them.