The end has finally come

Seriously guys, im so disappointed. I been at war with myself seeing if i should buy this game or not, and really all ive been getting is bad news. CTF is dead, The Campaign has been ruined for me, AA are still in, more and more Cod like features are being implemented, you got huge gundam looking vehicles that own everything, and now this. Well its safe to say that the crown jewel Known as halo that we all know in love is dead. And no im not going to go play call of duty because they have a ranking system,(I still hate that game with a strong passion)but im not buying halo 4 either.

Pre-order canceled

> The Campaign has been ruined for me

If you mean “spoiled” then that’s your own fault.

Why is this a thread? Theres not much to discuss.

OT: Boo hoo cry me a river.

You realize how pathetic you sound posting threads like this? NO ONE CARES IF YOU’RE CANCELLING YOUR PRE-ORDER. Go whine somewhere else.

> Seriously guys, im so disappointed. I been at war with myself seeing if i should buy this game or not, and really all ive been getting is bad news. CTF is dead, The Campaign has been ruined for me, AA are still in, more and more Cod like features are being implemented, you got huge gundam looking vehicles that own everything, and now this. Well its safe to say that the crown jewel Known as halo that we all know in love is dead. And no im not going to go play call of duty because they have a ranking system,(I still hate that game with a strong passion)but im not buying halo 4 either.
>
> Pre-order canceled

None of us care. Goodbye and have fun not playing.

Um… ok?

> Seriously guys, im so disappointed. I been at war with myself seeing if i should buy this game or not, and really all ive been getting is bad news. CTF is dead, The Campaign has been ruined for me, AA are still in, more and more Cod like features are being implemented, you got huge gundam looking vehicles that own everything, and now this. Well its safe to say that the crown jewel Known as halo that we all know in love is dead. And no im not going to go play call of duty because they have a ranking system,(I still hate that game with a strong passion)but im not buying halo 4 either.
>
> Pre-order canceled

Take a Shot

(from that Halo 4 Drinking game thread)

This is probably a good thing.

Trol harder OP. welcome to waypoint.

>
> Pre-order canceled

Dang… another downed fan. I wonder how long it will take you to come back…

my Pre-order is canceled too!!! it’s your fault 343.

>
> Pre-order canceled

Wow this is weak. I just have to know, why did you post this? Do you think we care?

lol did you make an account just to make this thread??, i mean the choices they made for ctf suck but how is the campaign ruined for you? been reading spoilers or what? and you don’t have to worry about AA’s because there will be slayer pro playlists at launch that don’t utilize AA’s, also the gundam looking vehicle is called a mantis and can only be used on ragnorak in multiplayer, seems like your trying hard to find all the negative things about this game, you should still give it a try

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAp-T8Gklw0

> > Seriously guys, im so disappointed. I been at war with myself seeing if i should buy this game or not, and really all ive been getting is bad news. CTF is dead, The Campaign has been ruined for me, AA are still in, more and more Cod like features are being implemented, you got huge gundam looking vehicles that own everything, and now this. Well its safe to say that the crown jewel Known as halo that we all know in love is dead. And no im not going to go play call of duty because they have a ranking system,(I still hate that game with a strong passion)but im not buying halo 4 either.
> >
> > Pre-order canceled
>
> Dang… another downed fan. I wonder how long it will take you to come back…

Give it 20 minute lol. He will rage over at black ops and make a new account here :stuck_out_tongue:

>
> Pre-order canceled

Thanks so much for the status update, could you link your Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube channel so I can follow/friend/rate/comment/subscribe? Your intricate details and sturdy, grounded statements have me truly intrigued.

Seriously, thank you.

To be more constructive though, look at the positives and the ambition that has gone into this project. Be thankful that we even have a Halo game that somehow combines some utterly standard features into a cohesive unique experience.

Please don’t buy the game you will be doing us a favor.

> my Pre-order is canceled too!!! it’s your fault 343.

Sad, sad, sad. Ranks don’t make a game.

> > Seriously guys, im so disappointed. I been at war with myself seeing if i should buy this game or not, and really all ive been getting is bad news. CTF is dead, The Campaign has been ruined for me, AA are still in, more and more Cod like features are being implemented, you got huge gundam looking vehicles that own everything, and now this. Well its safe to say that the crown jewel Known as halo that we all know in love is dead. And no im not going to go play call of duty because they have a ranking system,(I still hate that game with a strong passion)but im not buying halo 4 either.
> >
> > Pre-order canceled
>
> Dang… another downed fan. I wonder how long it will take you to come back…

November 6, 12:01am