The Elites View on Halo

What do you think an Elite’s point of view on Halo Reach is (story wise)?

Like if there was an elite campaign were you start as an elite in the super carrier: Long Night of Solace get assigned a few missions to battle humans, watch Long Night of Solace get destroyed, battle more humans, and follow the Pillar of Autumn to Halo, and then master chief kills you.

this could be a possibilty, kinda like halo 2 i guess

> What do you think an Elite’s point of view on Halo Reach is (story wise)?
>
> …and then master chief kills you.

I don’t want to die :’(

> > What do you think an Elite’s point of view on Halo Reach is (story wise)?
> >
> > …and then master chief kills you.
>
> I don’t want to die :’(

at least you could have a for sure closer unlike noble 6 death. it looks like he died but we dont know for sure.

It wouldn`t be like Halo if we kill humans.

It made me mad in halo 2 that when i got to play as the arbiter i never got to kill any humans. -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink-.

> > > What do you think an Elite’s point of view on Halo Reach is (story wise)?
> > >
> > > …and then master chief kills you.
> >
> > I don’t want to die :’(
>
> at least you could have a for sure closer unlike noble 6 death. it looks like he died but we dont know for sure.

He was stabbed, overwhelmed by eight foot aliens WITHOUT his helmetand then got shot by a giant space laser. Pretty sure he’s dead.

OT: An elite campaign would be pretty cool. I love the elite culture and all that lot in halo.

Elite campaign? Maybe not. At least with Halo 4, it seems MS wants Chief front and center.

What might be plausible is if they did a co-op side story with Elite player models - assuming they’re functionally different from Chief/other player characters.

Master Chief didn’t kill NEARLY all the Elites that were on Halo.

The vast majority of the Covenant fleet were pulled out after the Flood outbreak, then a SpecOps group was brought in to try and handle it.

But Bungie would never let players kill Marines.

And I doubt 343 will either.

IF there is a story from the Elites’ point of view in the future, it will likely be a follow-up to Halo 3, with Elites fighting against what remains of the Covenant Loyalists (Brutes, Jackals, Grunts, Hunters etc.)

A good Elite campaign would be very welcome.

Also, how the Elites viewed the Battle of Reach: “We killed everything. Business as usual.”

and at the end of the elite storyline the one that steps by the helmet is your elite.

Haha ya

And what would be the point in such a game?

And why do you only want to play as an elite, I wanna play as a grunt xD