The ELEPHANT Should Return to Halo 4

Anyone else agree? I loved the Elephant in Halo 3, and I was sad that it was sort of a “one hit wonder” in the Halo series. I’d love to see it return in Halo 4, or an equally-awesome and large vehicle that’s used for transport.

Yeah, I want it back.

I highly doubt any UNSC involvment in halo 4 unless it is stuff that is on the ship

A man can dream. xD

only if it’s easier to control and goes 10mph faster

> I highly doubt any UNSC involvment in halo 4 unless it is stuff that is on the ship

You really believe that we are going to have a Halo game without human weapons and vehicles?

343i will find a way to bring UNSC back.

Two thumbs WAY up!!!

whole heartedly endorse this. Hopefully it will be a forge vehicle this time instead of a silly vehicle that is stuck in one spot at all times

Yeah, I loved having a mobile base, it was a nice change of pace in my opinion. I’d also like to see it back.

I wish but it’s not likely :frowning:

It should come back

I think there should be a mobile base of some sorts. With switches! Maybe close a door and open it or move a crane or something.

> I highly doubt any UNSC involvment in halo 4 unless it is stuff that is on the ship

But just because we don’t have something in the campaign doesn’t mean we can’t have it in multiplayer, and vice versa. After all, the Elephant in H3 also appeared in multiplayer only, and the spiker in Reach is available only in campaign and firefight but not multiplayer (except on community-made maps).

> > I highly doubt any UNSC involvment in halo 4 unless it is stuff that is on the ship
>
> But just because we don’t have something in the campaign doesn’t mean we can’t have it in multiplayer, and vice versa. After all, the Elephant in H3 also appeared in multiplayer only, and the spiker in Reach is available only in campaign and firefight but not multiplayer (except on community-made maps).

The thing is we don’t even know how the multiplayer is going to be; which is why i am waiting for an offical reveal and more info before i start brainstorming.

Signed,

I would love this back even if its only on one map like Sandtrap.

It was great to use in CTF on sandtrap… gooooood times

Definitely has to be forgable! and could even be the odst or halo war variant.

I also loved the Elephant, but it was nearly useless. If they brought it back in a different way or incarnation, I’d be rather pleased.

Just picture elaphants in firefight awsome right.

> Just picture elaphants in firefight awsome right.

Actually that might be the best way to bring it back.

They could put it on a big map like Lost Platoon size and it would be the base.

> > Just picture elaphants in firefight awsome right.
>
> Actually that might be the best way to bring it back.
>
> They could put it on a big map like Lost Platoon size and it would be the base.

Instead if Gen defense it could be Elephant defense, you have to keep enemies from destroying your elephant.

> > > Just picture elaphants in firefight awsome right.
> >
> > Actually that might be the best way to bring it back.
> >
> > They could put it on a big map like Lost Platoon size and it would be the base.
>
> Instead if Gen defense it could be Elephant defense, you have to keep enemies from destroying your elephant.

lol or you could have a generator on your Elephant