The Elephant in the Room

Ok so im gna say it. Why have we still got 12 man teams and why do our platform providers not care about us😠.
If you did not already know people within the community are using a glitch to play full 12 man or up to in wzone\wzone assault?
Now hold on? Were we not told a 6 man team limit was put in place as a trial?
Now i understand and enjoy playing a full fireteam in a fair fight, but why do people insist on brutaly destroying a great playlist by tearing the will for new players to ever set foot in a game mode again. An example (lv 20) player decides they have a few decent reqs and have built the courage to enter a warzne and expierience a new halo. But wait…why are 12 enemy spartans anhilating me less than 3 minutes into a game, over and over and over😢. Now thats an unhappy gamer pushed to plying firefight for sme little joy who will not add friends and buy a new game. RIP a community.
I am asking you 343 can we get feedbk on what you are doing solo warzne was fun its now a bad expierience, farmers are loving having no skill kills bk in the room and low frequency plyers technicaly the future halo gmers are getting (pooped on) and its getting boaring.
Heres an idea, the expanded, balanced and focused could say…
casual.up to 4 party
multi.up to 6 party
large.up to 12 party
and come on achknowledge the gitch and fix it before its too late.
The love of the game is strong please.
Shirkinferkinn

Huh, I’m confused?..

> 2535420647389594;1:
> If you did not already know people within the community are using a glitch to play full 12 man or up to in wzone\wzone assault?

343 has acknowledged that some people are exploiting WZ’s matchmaking.

Quote from CU:

"Recently it has come to our attention that players are working together to manipulate Halo 5’s matchmaking system to get 12 friends into a single Warzone team to wreak havoc on their opponents. In nearly every case, the intent is clearly malicious as these phantom 12-man Fireteams are farming their opponents and generally creating a bad experience for other players.

Please note that attempting to manipulate Halo 5’s matchmaking and bypass party-size restrictions will result in a cool-down ban being applied to your account. The 343 team will be monitoring this situation closely so please play by the rules."

Like Timmy here already posted 343 are aware and are probably going to be able to identify these individuals and put these exploiters on a cool down period.

> 2533274870717152;3:
> > 2535420647389594;1:
> > If you did not already know people within the community are using a glitch to play full 12 man or up to in wzone\wzone assault?
>
> 343 has acknowledged that some people are exploiting WZ’s matchmaking.
>
> Quote from CU:
>
> “Recently it has come to our attention that players are working together to manipulate Halo 5’s matchmaking system to get 12 friends into a single Warzone team to wreak havoc on their opponents. In nearly every case, the intent is clearly malicious as these phantom 12-man Fireteams are farming their opponents and generally creating a bad experience for other players.
>
> Please note that attempting to manipulate Halo 5’s matchmaking and bypass party-size restrictions will result in a cool-down ban being applied to your account. The 343 team will be monitoring this situation closely so please play by the rules.”

Just asking, when did people started noticing these exploits those 12 man fireteams are using?

> 2533275008181400;5:
> > 2533274870717152;3:
> > > 2535420647389594;1:
> > > If you did not already know people within the community are using a glitch to play full 12 man or up to in wzone\wzone assault?
> >
> > 343 has acknowledged that some people are exploiting WZ’s matchmaking.
> >
> > Quote from CU:
> >
> > “Recently it has come to our attention that players are working together to manipulate Halo 5’s matchmaking system to get 12 friends into a single Warzone team to wreak havoc on their opponents. In nearly every case, the intent is clearly malicious as these phantom 12-man Fireteams are farming their opponents and generally creating a bad experience for other players.
> >
> > Please note that attempting to manipulate Halo 5’s matchmaking and bypass party-size restrictions will result in a cool-down ban being applied to your account. The 343 team will be monitoring this situation closely so please play by the rules.”
>
> Just asking, when did people started noticing these exploits those 12 man fireteams are using?

I think it was mentioned in the big 12-man WZ thread.

Thread 1.
Thread 2.

Thank you for the update guys a lot of people in my listings are going to have a shock, i was hopeing this would inform a response as i love the community and the game and hate to see it damaged. I littery just plyed with 4 friends against two groups doing the glitch we won 1 but other was ridiculouse, then began a assault and 6 emblum slots appeared during a fully matched lobby so left strait away as have already had a sham farm by spawn blockers. Thankyou again

i noticed a day after the 12 man matching went.

It’s more on 343 not properly setting up their game. It’s quite unfortunate newer players get deomolished by team play but it’s asanine of 343 to punish and treat the team players the way they have been lately.

A solo warzone playlist couldve happened, a proper team based matchmaking system, a competitive warzone mode, better search parameters to how it groups up players based off reqs, the list could go on. Instead lets ban people using an exploit after Advertising team play, keeping it for s while year, and then removing it and now punish them, 343 logic. No wonder people are fighting with 343/Microsoft on the refunds right now.

as you can see op: I support team play, I do feel sympathetic for guys in your shoe too tho as it’s true, your not going to have fun playing vs full teams, but they’re not to blame. It’s 343s mishandling the issue that has brought this to its current form, take something away and they’ll just try to find any way to get it back.

im lv 150 i gt tons of stuff but you must admit farming 12 new children is for kids with no skill or want for competition
, we do hve a choice aswell it will cme bk. 343 could be a bit mre informative atm i dnt understand why they are so closed about chnge

> 2533274923562209;9:
> It’s more on 343 not properly setting up their game. It’s quite unfortunate newer players get deomolished by team play but it’s asanine of 343 to punish and treat the team players the way they have been lately.
>
> A solo warzone playlist couldve happened, a proper team based matchmaking system, a competitive warzone mode, better search parameters to how it groups up players based off reqs, the list could go on. Instead lets ban people using an exploit after Advertising team play, keeping it for s while year, and then removing it and now punish them, 343 logic. No wonder people are fighting with 343/Microsoft on the refunds right now.
>
> as you can see op: I support team play, I do feel sympathetic for guys in your shoe too tho as it’s true, your not going to have fun playing vs full teams, but they’re not to blame. It’s 343s mishandling the issue that has brought this to its current form, take something away and they’ll just try to find any way to get it back.

I hear what you are saying but they are indeed to blame for exploiting the game and the rules set up by 343 for fair matchmaking.

I’d like a casual Warzone with a 4-player fireteam limit.

Like someone mentioned upthread, they’re aware of it and are taking steps.