the early born baby

to me halo 4 is like a baby so far.
the baby was doing great! the doctors kept us updated and the whole family was waiting its arrival. the baby was born way earlier then it should and wasn’t fully developed but we still loved it anyways. the doctors kept having medications given to the baby that didn’t need now the baby is sick. now the baby needs medical attention and the doctors aren’t fixing what is wrong, there only prescribing medications it doesn’t need.

when are the doctors going to fix the real problems instead of postponing them???

{translation for people who dont understand the analogy}

halo 4 was doing great! 343 kept us updated and the whole community was waiting its arrival. halo 4 came out earlier then it should and the game wasnt even fully tested and working right away, but we still loved it anyways. 343 kept making unneeded playlist additions and subtractions and now the playlists are limited and the fileshare isnt working. now halo 4 needs fixes and 343 isnt fixing the problems that are wrong, their only putting things in that give us little satifaction.

when is 343 going to fix the real problems insted of postponing them???

It seems like the medicine the “baby” was given during pregnancy caused really bad birth defects.

This thread is sick…you’re just asking for people to call your ‘baby’ “slow”

Dude, that’s messed up. Why would you even post something like this?

Lol weird analogy.

family was used to white kids, and an asian baby popped out. New father maybe?

> Dude, that’s messed up. Why would you even post something like this?

because 343 are the crooked doctors that let the baby come early and wont give it the help it needs, their just crippling it even more and it sickens me to watch halo 4 fallow the path reach did in the 6 months 343 had it.

deleted

> > > Dude, that’s messed up. Why would you even post something like this?
> >
> > because 343 are the crooked doctors that let the baby come early and wont give it the help it needs, their just crippling it even more and it sickens me to watch halo 4 fallow the path reach did in the 6 months 343 had it.
>
> 343 improved Reach.
> Reach was all kinds of bad from day 1. What 343 did with Reach is what’s keeping me hopeful that the doctors will save the baby… or whatever.

they destroyed the dlc maps by making them hard to find, they removed good playlists for no reason (anniversary btb and action sack were amazing) and they crippled the achievments for it. how did that improve it??

> > Dude, that’s messed up. Why would you even post something like this?
>
> because 343 are the crooked doctors that let the baby come early and wont give it the help it needs, their just crippling it even more and it sickens me to watch halo 4 fallow the path reach did in the 6 months 343 had it.

Still kinda creepy analogy, I get what your saying but can’t you just get to the point like your edited version?

> > > Dude, that’s messed up. Why would you even post something like this?
> >
> > because 343 are the crooked doctors that let the baby come early and wont give it the help it needs, their just crippling it even more and it sickens me to watch halo 4 fallow the path reach did in the 6 months 343 had it.
>
> Still kinda creepy analogy, I get what your saying but can’t you just get to the point like your edited version?

because its how a feel the game is right now.
want another analogy??
reach was like a plane. everyone loaded up on it and it flew up really high with little turbulence but then landed and now its still stationary.