The Dread Protectors

Hello my name is king. i am currently recruiting for our clan and i thought it would be a good idea to post on here. I am one of three council members in the clan however i am not the founder.

Our clan is run off or a majority vote system. And we are pretty fair when it comes to ranking up or training. We are a private military based clan but we are neither UNSC of insurrection. We don’t dislike the UNSC and we back them if they need our assistance. Our allies include the Sanghili, UNSC, and other military style clans. We do not associate with the flood, covenant, freelancer, mercenary, banished, hive, or any clans connected with them.

We are a layed back clan most of the time but when it comes down to business we take it seriously. Our leadership takes the time to see if anything is bothering our members. We are here if any of our troops are under stress and need to vent. Our clan is at about 45 members and is growing. We are accepting people who are going to be loyal and know how to follow orders.

Contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Looking forward to meeting you all.