The DMR need more Bloom

The DMR bloom is a joke, the weapon is OP at long range also a short range, what is the point of the BR if the DMR wins BR in all.

…And people were complaining about bloom in Reach. Just stop. Please, stop.

> …And people were complaining about bloom in Reach. Just stop. Please, stop.

Actually, I wasn’t.

lolbloom …the worst mechanic ever put into an halo game…no thanks

> …And people were complaining about bloom in Reach. Just stop. Please, stop.

There was no reason for bloom in Reach though. But now it may be required to balance the DMR.

Auto aim on all the weapons needs decreasing, the Bullet magnetism of the precision weapons needs decreasing, the Hit boxes need making smaller. Also the BR has way too much auto aim, I consider it the noobs choice of weapon, and by the way, the majority of players are using the BR in Slayer Pro.

lolbloom. Absolutely not. Absolutely. Not.

Ok, and other solution, less power to DMR.

This post is for 343i. I’m also a liiiittle curious as to why there’s little to no bloom on the DMR :o I mean… I didn’t mind it in reach, it gave the gun a higher skill cap, and as the OP said it pretty much over powers the BR in many situations. My question, wouldn’t a DMR in halo 4 with bloom balance the primary weapon roster? :open_mouth: I recall all of the MLG players back on reach specifically saying their favorite thing about the DMR being that it has a bloom feature, so pacing shots is necessary. (I use the BR in Halo 4 and not the DMR and win just about all of my confrontations). But I’m sure it’s cause all the people I’m playing are bad. I’m just hoping once I get to high level play, the BR isn’t rendered useless. Guess only time will tell; keep up the good work 343i. What are your thoughts on this fellow members?

need to just ban DMR from certain game modes.

> This post is for 343i. I’m also a liiiittle curious as to why there’s little to no bloom on the DMR :o I mean… I didn’t mind it in reach, it gave the gun a higher skill cap, and as the OP said it pretty much over powers the BR in many situations. My question, wouldn’t a DMR in halo 4 with bloom balance the primary weapon roster? :open_mouth: I recall all of the MLG players back on reach specifically saying their favorite thing about the DMR being that it has a bloom feature, so pacing shots is necessary. (I use the BR in Halo 4 and not the DMR and win just about all of my confrontations). But I’m sure it’s cause all the people I’m playing are bad. I’m just hoping once I get to high level play, the BR isn’t rendered useless. Guess only time will tell; keep up the good work 343i. What are your thoughts on this fellow members?

The bloom in reach was one of the worst things about the game. It didn’t give the gun a higher skill gap. All it did was create randomness. All they have to do is make it so the br’s rof is a little faster than the dmr. This way the br has the edge closer up and the dmr beats it out at long range.

Bloom is too random, people will still get the optimal killtime.
Implement an ROF nerf or make it a 6sk, I prefer the latter option. I’d also add a bit of recoil, less than the BR and carbine but enough to make it hard to spam, because right now it’s a fast-firing, easy to use, bloomless long range death machine.

As Jim Jam said, the BR and DMR have way too much bullet magnetism. Fix that first and foremost.

343 please hear us, the DMR is OP and you should put friendly fire in infinity slayer.

> The DMR bloom is a joke, the weapon is OP at long range also a short range, what is the point of the BR if the DMR wins BR in all.

DMR needs ALOT more bloom.

I’d prefer to make it completely redundant but some strange people prefer it to the BR.

No it doesn’t need more bloom, it needs a slower rate of fire. Just the slightest change to it would keep it from being OP like it is now

> No it doesn’t need more bloom, it needs a slower rate of fire. Just the slightest change to it would keep it from being OP like it is now

Yes, this will be a possible solution.

No…Just no.

knocking out of scope is not coming back. less aim assist up close, a drastic increase to the “flinch” when scoped in and its fine. slowing kill times down is just a step in the wrong direction. If you land the shot, it should count. Not magically miss because of the stupid bloom.

agreed though dmr needs tweaks

343 do not listen to this nonsense all of the weapons seam very balanced do not add more bloom that would destroy this game.

DMR is… slightly over powered and needs some good tweaks .