The disrespecfull attitude br players can have

If you enjoy classic start (smg) youre a noob,you have no skills, you must be bad,yore kd must be trash, learn to play the game, go play cod, leave the game, play somthing else,adapt the amount of disrespect is appauling, it really shows the psychology of the wanna be mlg players on here. They bullie you and spit on you. I really hope they fix the game soon, and add classic playlist so you know, the skillless players can play with the entie sandbox and not just one gun. Thats what i remember about halo run and gun, spraying with my duals and finisshing it off with a melee. That is what i loved about halo, i enjoyed running to go and earn that br. Thats what i remember and cared for, not this br only gametype. Hopefully everyone gets agametype they enjoy, then all this disrespect will end.

“Classic” start is pistol/BR/DMR. Not spray and pray.

Anyone can have a poor attitude, it’s not really ‘unique’ to people who favor one weapon start over another. I’ve seen plenty of people making rude remarks to BR favored users as well =/

Favorite weapon is the BR by a long way. BR starts gets repetitive though. No other real good option in H2A.

Where is the skill in dual wielding then beat down. Being able to 4 shot people takes skill.

> 2533274800037960;5:
> Where is the skill in dual wielding then beat down. Being able to 4 shot people takes skill.

What do you do in real life that takes skill?and that you are proud of?

Idiots like you that require a little no skill gap is why Halo 4 sucks.

> 2752423165120539;2:
> “Classic” start is pistol/BR/DMR. Not spray and pray.

Spray and pray? There is skill, even with smgs u can out maneuver the enemy, get the beat down first .ect I love BRS but for one o agree with op, what’s with this wana be pro attitude acting like if u prefer the br your automatically better than everyone else? Its childish -Yoink-

Yes SMG/AR starts are imptortant, but only for small maps. SMG starts on Zanzibar will make you want to quit. BR starts can make some maps too hectic with no escape from gunfire. Like Warlock for example.

Just face it. The SMG spray and pray crowd is a fringe element of the Halo community. Right alongside the Team Fiesta players.

hey mom, the cool kids with the BRs are too good for me to play with them, can you go take away their guns please

Out smarting your opponent with Battle Rifle shots is the reason why this games shooting mechanics triumph over Call of Dutys

Classic slayer still has brs on the map, regardless im gettin a br lol. Br playlists are actualy fair, you can get shut out by not having weapons in smg start

I can’t even fathom how you think it’s fun without br spawns. And never will. That being said. They should and probably have a social list once they iron out match making.

> 2533274814808364;11:
> hey mom, the cool kids with the BRs are too good for me to play with them, can you go take away their guns please

was about to reply, but then realised you didint understand a thing, oh and yes deriving someone was part of the toxic attitude i was describing… how strange…

> 2555390681453194;6:
> > 2533274800037960;5:
> > Where is the skill in dual wielding then beat down. Being able to 4 shot people takes skill.
>
>
> What do you do in real life that takes skill?and that you are proud of?

Why does that even matter? Some people just take pride in not being lame. Game, real life, whatever.

How about if people stopped caring what other people thought of them, and just did what works for them and is fun/makes them happy, then threads like this wouldn’t even exist. If people wanna spray and punch their way to victory, then they can do that and don’t need to even care if anyone else finds them lame for it. If they do care, then they can try and use more skillful weapons and get better with them (but hey, maybe they are pretty skilled with a BR but they just have more fun punching people. Their business).

> 2578176750983053;16:
> > 2555390681453194;6:
> > > 2533274800037960;5:
> > > Where is the skill in dual wielding then beat down. Being able to 4 shot people takes skill.
> >
> >
> >
> > What do you do in real life that takes skill?and that you are proud of?
>
>
> Why does that even matter? Some people just take pride in not being lame. Game, real life, whatever.
>
> How about if people stopped caring what other people thought of them, and just did what works for them and is fun/makes them happy, then threads like this wouldn’t even exist. If people wanna spray and punch their way to victory, then they can do that and don’t need to even care if anyone else finds them lame for it. If they do care, then they can try and use more skillful weapons and get better with them (but hey, maybe they are pretty skilled with a BR but they just have more fun punching people. Their business).

Br are lame when everyone spawns with them. Should we argue about what is lame and what isint according to our personal opinions? Maturity is an aquired skill, i dont posses it in all instinsces, but when you grow to be 40 woull read through young fellaws with ease. he uses the “skills” theori to put himself above others, br players are not better than other, they prefer a different style of game. They use the it takess skills theory to make themselves feel good about the style of game tgey want to play. Strafing not over commiting, knowing when to melee is another kind of skill.but since only their way is tge right way there is no conversation other then you are trash. I use the br only when i managed to pick it up,hate starting with it for a million reasons not sorelly bassed of skill. Also if you dont posses any skills to talk about in real life you might be putting too much emphasis on it in a videogame

> 2533274814808364;11:
> hey mom, the cool kids with the BRs are too good for me to play with them, can you go take away their guns please

If you read what wrote i was asking to give everyone their playlist of choice you might want to consider reading through.

BRS are OK but it gets boring if every game you play is BRS.

> 2533274809844800;12:
> Out smarting your opponent with Battle Rifle shots is the reason why this games shooting mechanics triumph over Call of Dutys

Because you cant outsmart with an smg. Typical br phylosophy