The dilemma 343 is in.

I can understand why a lot of people don’t like the way 343 have been handling halo 4 so far,
But what you’ve got to remember is if they kept halo exactly the same people would be criticising them for copying bungie, makin a ‘dull’ game and it would put a lot of people of the series all together.
You wouldn’t buy a car which after 4 versions nothing had been improved, changed or had at least had a shot at making better and the sames true for games. I haven’t posted much on these forums but Ive been reading for a while and interesting discussions and ideas are being disrupted by people going on and on about how halos the new CoD ect… It’s just not needed.

“nothing ventured nothing gained”

They can make all the changes they like. It’s just that a lot of the ones they’ve chosen to do are awful.

Some are good, don’t get me wrong. Just some are baaaaaaaaaaad.

H4 kind of reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where homer designs a car for his brother’s company and he just slaps a whole bunch of random crap on a car because he was trying so hard to reinvent the wheel.

I think what they have is fine. The game looks promising.

Sigh… we don’t want a carbon copy of Halo 3 ect we want a fair fun and balanced game… and build from what we already have. Not Scrap it and add somthing completely different.

> They can make all the changes they like. It’s just that a lot of the ones they’ve chosen to do are awful.
>
> Some are good, don’t get me wrong. Just some are baaaaaaaaaaad.
>
> H4 kind of reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where homer designs a car for his brother’s company and he just slaps a whole bunch of random crap on a car because he was trying so hard to reinvent the wheel.

But most are Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
:wink: