The differences between Waypoint and Bnet

The following may sound like opinions to most but you should read anyway :slight_smile:

B net

*Infested with immature trolls that whine and nag about armor lock, Bloom and “forgeable” pelicans and phantoms

*The moderators are jerks

• Many people on Bnet are VERY hostile.

Waypoint forums

*People are friendly and mature, not annoying 5 year olds begging for new armor and the removal of AL

*Everything is organized and civil

*The layout is ALOT more simple than Bnet, i know it sounds dumb but remember, the simpler the better

> *Infested with immature trolls that whine and nag about armor lock, Bloom and “forgeable” pelicans and phantoms

This is true for both forums, there is a few threads floating around about armor lock, and I see people whine about Bloom, and a lot of people want flyable pelicans and phantoms, which I have no clue why, none of the Halo maps so far have been big enough to warant having an air craft of that size, but then again people want to be able to drive a scarab.

I say keep bloom, stop whining about armor lock, and stop bugging people for forgeable pelicans.
I like bloom.

And if any one complains about it, I say if you can tell me how to remove bloom from real life, I’ll agree that it should be removed.