The Didact doesn't have powers

I noticed how people believe that The Didact has powers, especially like the Force. But this is not true. The ability The Didact was using on Master Chief was with his armor, must be an ability that gives him control of Master Chief’s armor. And you can tell in this shot http://www.halopedia.org/images/5/52/H4_John-117_Didact_first_encounter.jpg that it’s not some supernatual power, just a mere tool or weapon. And if he still has this armor, I wonder if he’ll wear it in Halo 5.

It’s a joke.

> It’s a joke.

I know bro, some of these guys believe that he actually has special powers that he has.

I called it the Force because it’s simple, quick, and everyone understands what I’m talking about.

Constraint fields. Every warrior-servant is capable of generating them with their armour.

Honestly, if people cant see the Constraint Field and arent immediately reminded of the Prophets, Tartarus, ability to manipulate gravity, then well…

Its obvious its simply a Constraint Field and Gravity Manipulator extending from the Didact’s armor.

OP’s right. I’ve seen people claim the Didact is telekinetic, psychic, and other magical phrases. Either they’re using those terms in ignorance or they really think he’s some kind of Sith Lord(Hah).

> It’s a joke.

Not if you ask the people in my school. The ones that play Halo 4 thinks he has the Force. -_-

Then again, I’m not even sure if they know thst there’s more out there than the games.

> Honestly, if people cant see the Constraint Field and arent immediately reminded of the Prophets, Tartarus, ability to manipulate gravity, then well…

Not to mention he just came out of a floating sphere on a floating platform, and has armor that flies to him and floats around him.

Gravity manipulation is pretty common in halo.

It’s a constraint field. Its generated from the armor.

Darth Didact was quite powerful with theForce.

But yeah, as its been said… entirely constraint fields. Detailed in Cryptum. You can even see the gravity twisting in a line up to Chief when the Didact is holsing him, and its pressing down on Chief (the shields flickering).

> Honestly, if people cant see the Constraint Field and arent immediately reminded of the Prophets, Tartarus, ability to manipulate gravity, then well…
>
> Its obvious its simply a Constraint Field and Gravity Manipulator extending from the Didact’s armor.

Well, really, at least with Tartarus it was fairly obvious what it was and what was basically going on, little less obvious with the Didact…it seemed muc more like he was using some kind of extra special magic powers or like he had the Force. I don’t remember the part with the Prophets and one, but the only scenes I can remember with something resembling a containment field were fairly obvious that it was some kind of technology as well.