The Didact as possible enemy, question though

Maybe people can help me on this one… i have not read the last two books of the Forerunner Saga…but from what i understood from reading other sites, the Didact doesent have a huge reason to hate humanity…so why would he be the “ancient Evil” and new enenmy in Halo 4? Why whould he fight humanity?

Maybe he is trying to stop humanity and the covenant from finding the ancient evil and unleashing it by accident. Somewhat like the flood from the first Halo.

> Maybe he is trying to stop humanity and the covenant from finding the ancient evil and unleashing it by accident. Somewhat like the flood from the first Halo.

Never thought of that, seems like a very logical reason as to why he’s attacking with his defense ai.

Good point people… i honestly dont think he’s the Ancient Evil, to me that would be to easy, that’s who everyone thought it was from the beginning…i’m so anxious for this game! I think every aspect so far has been done really well!

[deleted]

Too bad he was the greatest enemy of and fought in hundreds of years against humans.

> He has a reason to like humanity.
>
> Born Stellar becomes the Didact and he was friends with two humans so I don’t think the Didact is the enemy. But maybe the humans decide to attack him regardless.I don’t know, but its going to be interesting!

You seem to be forgetting about the Ur-Didact, he’s still alive.

> > He has a reason to like humanity.
> >
> > Born Stellar becomes the Didact and he was friends with two humans so I don’t think the Didact is the enemy. But maybe the humans decide to attack him regardless.I don’t know, but its going to be interesting!
>
> You seem to be forgetting about the Ur-Didact, he’s still alive.

I still say he is the catalysist for a greater evil the precursors as they will be back to test humanity and thanks for uploading all the music Tridyrium i must listen to it like everyday.

Well he does come off as a rude individual to accomplish his goals. I am guessing they are bringing the precursors into this. It matters if they are using them for this trilogy or the next.