The Dewxp Give Away Thread!

I am lucky enough to have co workers and family members willing to help me max out my dewxp very quickly. These same friends and family are still giving their codes. So I figured I’d pass them onto fellow Spartans and other forum members might want to do the same.

Rules:

1. First person to grab the code wins.

2. Thank the person who gave you a code.
    (I meant press “Thank” on their post so we can see who won.)

Also “givers” feel free to mention if it is a one time use Dewxp or two time use Doritosxp.

> Just a note OP you should put down givers should metion if they are US or CANADA codes. They dont work in differnt regions.

Thank you DrNick1221

> BTW to OP, codes can be used in UK, I am UK and I have 130 matches waiting, you just sign up as a US citizen

Thank you Gabby

Do not ask for codes this is a give away thread not a begging thread so everyone has a fair chance.

so do you mind helping me bro?

This guy! And thank you!

Would be great to get some codes, especially since those of us outside America can’t get them ourselves.

My first two codes:

E67AXHCP9R

V6RZNXXNL3

Seriously? Thanks, bro! :slight_smile:

> My first two codes:
>
> E67AXHCP9R
>
> V6RZNXXNL3

Bet these go fast, I would try to win some but don’t win anything.

I would gladly appreciate this as I am trying to cut down on how much sugar and fatty foods and drink I am eating (now down to crystal light and baked chips).

7HSN3XLY3F

Might be Doritos.

> I am lucky enough to have co workers and family members willing to help me max out my dewxp very quickly. These same friends and family are still giving their codes. So I figured I’d pass them onto fellow Spartans and other forum members might want to do the same.
>
> Rules:
> 1. First person to grab the code wins.
>
> 2. Thank the person who gave you a code.
>
>
> Also “givers” feel free to mention if it is a one time use Dewxp or two time use Doritosxp.

Just a note OP you should put down givers should metion if they are US or CANADA codes. They dont work in differnt regions.

> 7HSN3XLY3F
>
> Might be Doritos.

Thank you very much! :smiley:

> My first two codes:
>
> E67AXHCP9R
>
> V6RZNXXNL3

Thanks! I got one of these.

May I have one please sir? I’m from the siberia and i cant access to any codes :frowning: may you pm me my kind sir :frowning:

P6EZCFHYWF

Here’s another.

> P6EZCFHYWF
>
> Here’s another.

ALREADY USED!

I thought codes could be used infinite times - just only once on one account.

I would like one plox.

> I thought codes could be used infinite times - just only once on one account.

Dorito codes can be used twice I think, due to the code being on the outside of the bag, but thats it

This may be frowned upon, why not instead, do it by quickness of reply and gift them, just as easy.

> I thought codes could be used infinite times - just only once on one account.

What annoy’s me is anyone who buy’s them in uk like myself don’t get them grrr.