The design of the promethean knight bothersme

Does it bother anyone else?,it just looks…off its limbs are to small,and its backpack is huge.it doesn’t look right,even though its 1/7 it just bothers me.And the face looks very odd.Hopefully we’ll get a heavy varient bassically a promethean hunter and one with the arms and limbs of a night that can climb and stuff like that.

Once they’re dead, i’m not so bothered by them.

It kinda bothers me, I’m just glad there’ll still be Covenant to fight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks fine to me

> It kinda bothers me, I’m just glad there’ll still be Covenant to fight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah,but i wish they went with their earlier designs,the one with the one eye looked really nice.

I actually like their shape. It makes for a more challenging fight, the arms are quite skinny which means no matter what you’ll have to always aim for their body/head. With a head that small I can’t imagine it’s going to be as simple as shooting their faces a couple of times.

It looks like a Promethean Knight.

I’m satisfied.

> I actually like their shape. It makes for a more challenging fight, the arms are quite skinny which means no matter what you’ll have to always aim for their body/head. With a head that small I can’t imagine it’s going to be as simple as shooting their faces a couple of times.

But,it just looks so off,the body is massive and technically its limps could barely support it.and it shouldn’t move so fast with its backpack,I think a nice addition for when it ejects the watcher its back would fold down unto it kind of like a beetle making it a smaller skinnier and faster version.

> It looks like a Promethean Knight.
>
> I’m satisfied.

Fotus looks like a promethean knight.

You just now bring this up like 3 months after they were revealed really?

I’m happy with the original ones :slight_smile:

BUT I WOULD BE EVEN MORE HAPPY AND SCARED WITH THIS ONES O.O

http://i.imgur.com/eQH1s.jpg

> I’m happy with the original ones :slight_smile:
>
> BUT I WOULD BE EVEN MORE HAPPY AND SCARED WITH THIS ONES O.O
>
> http://i.imgur.com/eQH1s.jpg

I know,those are beautiful,im glad their in game.

> You just now bring this up like 3 months after they were revealed really?

sure why not.

I like the Knight.

They definetly look big and powerful.

And do you realize what danger the big hump on their back represents? The Knight spawns a Watcher, which spawns Crawlers… the situation gets bad just from one Knight.
For defense AI, these things are mean.

> I like the Knight.
>
> They definetly look big and powerful.
>
>
>
> And do you realize what danger the big hump on their back represents? The Knight spawns a Watcher, which spawns Crawlers… the situation gets bad just from one Knight.
> For defense AI, these things are mean.

They just dont look forerunner to me at all,and again it could be folded down and moved and used as armor or something.It just looks stupid being there after the watcher is out,and im sure the forerunners could have designed it to it attatched to its back without hindering it with a hunchback.

I have no problem with them. I think they look bad#$*.

> > I like the Knight.
> >
> > They definetly look big and powerful.
> >
> >
> >
> > And do you realize what danger the big hump on their back represents? The Knight spawns a Watcher, which spawns Crawlers… the situation gets bad just from one Knight.
> > For defense AI, these things are mean.
>
> They just dont look forerunner to me at all,and again it could be folded down and moved and used as armor or something.It just looks stupid being there after the watcher is out,and im sure the forerunners could have designed it to it attatched to its back without hindering it with a hunchback.

It won’t make much of a difference when the Knight is teleporting at you and Yoinking you up. These are still extremely lethal.

And how would you know what Promethean Defense AI should look like? All we’ve seen are Sentinels, which are made from an entirely different rate and for entirely different purposes.

> > It kinda bothers me, I’m just glad there’ll still be Covenant to fight. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Yeah,but i wish they went with their earlier designs,the one with the one eye looked really nice.

Maybe that’s another class of Promethean. The giant thing in this image looks a hell of a lot like that thing that was shown ages ago in the concept art video. Maybe it’s the one-eyed thingymajingy you are thinking of? The arms are too long to be that of a Promethean Knight.

> > > It kinda bothers me, I’m just glad there’ll still be Covenant to fight. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Yeah,but i wish they went with their earlier designs,the one with the one eye looked really nice.
>
> Maybe that’s another class of Promethean. The giant thing in this image looks a hell of a lot like that thing that was shown ages ago in the concept art video. Maybe it’s the one-eyed thingymajingy you are thinking of? The arms are too long to be that of a Promethean Knight.

Oh,yeah,i remember that,but they showed earlier designs of the knight and one of them had one eye,and they were talking about how they had to change the head because they eye was to hard to hit.But it looked hell of a lot better.

they look great, I’m not complaining.