The Delicate Heart of a Spartan: Episode 2

Episode 2 is out :slight_smile:

here’s episode 1 in case you haven’t seen it:

To be clear, the episode had been completed for 2 weeks or so.
Give us your opinions!

Also, thanks for letting us join your forum so nicely. This is a really nice forum with really nice people.
The admins are excellent, and so are the members.
<3

Thanks for letting us put our machinima on here for everyone to see.
You guys are awesome.

> To be clear, the episode had been completed for 2 weeks or so.
> Give us your opinions!
>
> Also, thanks for letting us join your forum so nicely. This is a really nice forum with really nice people.
> The admins are excellent, and so are the members.
> <3
>
> Thanks for letting us put our machinima on here for everyone to see.
> You guys are awesome.

Exactly what he said :slight_smile:
and yeah, opinions are appreciated :smiley:

Haha, a better episode than before! Though something is telling me there is no Anna…

> Haha, a better episode than before! Though something is telling me there is no Anna…

Thanks! :smiley:
You’ll just have to wait and see :slight_smile:

Nice job!

(Also, it is just me, or does the video have some stuttering effects? it’s not bad, but my super detail-focused brain notices these things. Perhaps your capture card isn’t able to save the data to the HDD fast enough? In other words, maybe your HDD doesn’t have a high enough sustained write transfer speed?)

> Nice job!
>
> (Also, it is just me, or does the video have some stuttering effects? it’s not bad, but my super detail-focused brain notices these things. Perhaps your capture card isn’t able to save the data to the HDD fast enough? In other words, maybe your HDD doesn’t have a high enough sustained write transfer speed?)

It’s not you; for some reason, when I record certain fast movements, the HD PVR’s framerate drops for a bit and then picks back up. I thought it was because I had multiple programs open at once but I closed all programs and it didn’t do anything. I think it’s that there isn’t enough space like you said; I’m gonna have to either delete or move a lot of my information into another harddrive.