The Delayed Weekly this morning screwed me.

I was up at 3am, the time when the challenges were supposed to reset, this was gunna be the week where me and my friend “QuietDarkDeath” were gunna get it. The weekly had not yet showed up, but we figured it was a glitch or something, so we started playing games. We were playing in the NEW WEEKLY PLAYLIST Infinity Regicide, so we figured it must count, the new playlist is up. We got all 200 Auto LoadOut weapon kills in the first hour, proud and feeling accomplished we got offline, we were really hoping to win. Well, as it turns out, waypoint didnt count a -Yoinking!- thing. In fact, we haven’t “even started” yet. This is complete BS. We spent 200 kills ruining out K/D for this crap, so that there would be an error that didnt count our games?!?!?!?! Thanks.

You can look at my last 10 games to see that they were played on Infinity Regicide, with 20 Auto loadout kills or more each game. This is -Yoink-

…Ok…?

The Infinity Weekly challenge winners are the first 20 people to complete the special Waypoint challenge! If the challenge wasn’t up then you obviously couldn’t complete it. It isn’t the first 20 people do do the do whatever the challenge is right after 3 a.m. your time.

> The Infinity Weekly challenge winners are the first 20 people to complete the special Waypoint challenge! If the challenge wasn’t up then you obviously couldn’t complete it. It isn’t the first 20 people do do the do whatever the challenge is right after 3 a.m. your time.

well mr use red text, the weekly SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP AT 3AM AT THE SAME TIME THE REST OF THE CHALLENGES RESET, but, unfortunately, 343 coded or did it wrong, delaying it. Stupidly

> > The Infinity Weekly challenge winners are the first 20 people to complete the special Waypoint challenge! If the challenge wasn’t up then you obviously couldn’t complete it. It isn’t the first 20 people do do the do whatever the challenge is right after 3 a.m. your time.
>
> well mr use red text, the weekly SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP AT 3AM AT THE SAME TIME THE REST OF THE CHALLENGES RESET, but, unfortunately, 343 coded or did it wrong, delaying it. Stupidly

And?

> > > The Infinity Weekly challenge winners are the first 20 people to complete the special Waypoint challenge! If the challenge wasn’t up then you obviously couldn’t complete it. It isn’t the first 20 people do do the do whatever the challenge is right after 3 a.m. your time.
> >
> > well mr use red text, the weekly SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP AT 3AM AT THE SAME TIME THE REST OF THE CHALLENGES RESET, but, unfortunately, 343 coded or did it wrong, delaying it. Stupidly
>
> And?

and… that’s a load of bs that should have been fixed, and something should have been done, or should BE done.