The dedicated servers just fixed the game

Congratulations 343, this new patch of only 104mb just fixed the game for me, before i couldn’t even kil la single person in open combat, now the game is smooth as never and i usually stays on top. Whomever i still have some complaints:

-The ranking system. It just sucks. Fix it for a single player only please. Thank you.

-Fix the AR, it just, it´s just wrong now.

-Decrease the ammmount of bullets or damage from the DMR.

-Remove the penalities of shield recharging from running. Or increase the shield/health ammounts.

-The prophet map is just…horrible.

Thank you.

> -The ranking system. It just sucks. Fix it for a single player only please. Thank you.

You will have a single player gametype in the final game, don’t worry.

However, rewarding ‘special snowflake’ behavior in a team game does nothing but encourage kill stealing and lone wolf behavior.

> -Decrease the ammmount of bullets or damage from the DMR.

Seriously? That’s how it’s always been.

> Remove the penalities of shield recharging from running. Or increase them.

So which is it? This statement contradicts itself.

> -The prophet map is just…horrible.

Heretic! Blasphemer!

> 2661949065475413;2:
> > -The ranking system. It just sucks. Fix it for a single player only please. Thank you.
>
>
> You will have a single player gametype in the final game, don’t worry.
>
> However, rewarding ‘special snowflake’ behavior in a team game does nothing but encourage kill stealing and lone wolf behavior.
>
>
>
> > -Decrease the ammmount of bullets or damage from the DMR.
>
>
> Seriously? That’s how it’s always been.
>
>
>
> > Remove the penalities of shield recharging from running. Or increase them.
>
>
> So which is it? This statement contradicts itself.
>
>
>
> > -The prophet map is just…horrible.
>
>
> Heretic! Blasphemer!

About the shields, i explained my statement way to bad. They should remove the running penalities or increase the ammount of shield/health.

Umm im still waiting to get told to do the update. Saya problem with servers but not making me so the update.Yet my friend is doing it now.