The death of Halo 5 is nigh

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Vehicle commendation gold req packs is the start of the end for Halo.
Why are these only obtainable via real world currency and not via earned req points is this an oversight or a glitch?
Who thought it was a good idea 343?, same person who designed the Legionnaire Armour?
If you want to sell more copies of Halo 5 and make make more money this is a very short sighted statement by you if it isn’t an accidental oversight.
By truly making Warzone pay to win you will antagonise real Halo fans and the current Halo playing community. The multi-gold packs were obviously a sign of what was to come. You may want to change the dialogue in your Mister Chief req pack tutorial video as he is just plain lying now.
Now before I get called cheap this has nothing to do with not being able to afford it, please wake up fellow Spartans. The difference is I cannot stand back and see something I am passionate about violated, Halo is being violated as is the community with this shameless cash grab.
Show 343 this is not what we want, I implore you not to buy these or any gold req packs via real world currency for that matter. As you are only harming us all in the long run.
This is not “deconstructive” this is constructive, please stop this madness 343 before it’s too late. Halo 5 is a great game but your greed will be your downfall in the long run. Short term gains or long term investment? You decide…
Edit:
Please let me elaborate on the pay to win part of this post as it sadly seems some are unable to comprehend that these particular req packs cannot be bought by paying for them with earned in game currency, you have to buy these packs with real world currency. Yes you can earn items contained in these packs in other req packs earned by paying for them with in game currency but no you cannot buy these particular req packs via in game currency.

Uhhhhh, Warzone still paces everyone on using req points in match. If I come in with 100x tanks, I will probably only get to use 1 or 2 a match… If people want to stock up on reqs, that’s not pay to win. It’s pay to win if the purchase I make let’s my Warzone req points go faster than every one else’s, allowing me to use 5 tanks in a match.

“Legendary vehicle gold REQ pack”?

The thing is, it’s not even pay2win. It’s just a complete waste of money.

Spend $5 to unlock a new certification, and then a ton of scout warthogs.
The entire REQ system is like this. You either grind for an eternity, or you pay tons of money to get absolute crap in return.
It’s really benefiting no one.

> If I come in with 100x tanks, I will probably only get to use 1 or 2 a match…

Still way more than someone who has no tanks gets to use.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> It’s really benefiting no one.

Increased playtime and cashflow is probably benefiting someone

> 2533274953123640;5:
> > 2533274819302824;4:
> > It’s really benefiting no one.
>
>
> Increased playtime and cashflow is probably benefiting someone

They’d get just as much, if not more, of both of those things if REQ’s were actually desirable to purchase.

I have plenty of vehicles. I can tell you this, having vehicles, and using vehicles are completely different. If you aren’t part of a team, that ONI tank won’t mean -Yoink- when the game is said and done. You may do well, but teamwork is what wins warzone. It’s not pay to win.

PS, at Req lv 7, spawn invisibility and a plasma pistol if you want to wreck vehicles.

> 2533274819302824;6:
> > 2533274953123640;5:
> > > 2533274819302824;4:
> > > It’s really benefiting no one.
> >
> >
> > Increased playtime and cashflow is probably benefiting someone
>
>
> They’d get just as much, if not more, of both of those things if REQ’s were actually desirable to purchase.

Maybe. I wouldn’t know.

Halo 5 Arena isn’t dead and has no real connection to the REQ system. Just don’t play Warzone or buy the REQ’s and you’ll be fine and having fun.

As long as they keep making money off the game they will keep making them including reqs. Buying them is a waste but who am I to judge someone. Let the kids line 343 pockets so they are encouraged to keep adding content/making halo 6.

> 2533274869022335;2:
> Uhhhhh, Warzone still paces everyone on using req points in match. If I come in with 100x tanks, I will probably only get to use 1 or 2 a match… If people want to stock up on reqs, that’s not pay to win. It’s pay to win if the purchase I make let’s my Warzone req points go faster than every one else’s, allowing me to use 5 tanks in a match.

No disrespect butI am well aware of that, however if something is obtainable quicker only by purchasing with real world currency you cannot really defend it as not as pay to win. Yes you need to obtain the in game req level to call in said vehicle but it’s the principle, mark my words if we do not oppose this it will only get worse.

The ones stupid enough to purchase this would at least figure the fastest way to get them and from there when you get plenty of kills to speed up the req level it would be so easy to get 5 tanks out if know how to use them.

> 2533274863544717;9:
> Halo 5 Arena isn’t dead and has no real connection to the REQ system. Just don’t play Warzone or buy the REQ’s and you’ll be fine and having fun.

Came to say the same thing. BTB is the game to play

> 2533274863544717;9:
> Halo 5 Arena isn’t dead and has no real connection to the REQ system. Just don’t play Warzone or buy the REQ’s and you’ll be fine and having fun.

I play Arena and Warzone I am well aware they are not directly linked. But you still don’t see the problem with what is happening? Does no one care about Halo anymore or cannot envisage what is really happening here?

> 2533274874103116;13:
> > 2533274863544717;9:
> > Halo 5 Arena isn’t dead and has no real connection to the REQ system. Just don’t play Warzone or buy the REQ’s and you’ll be fine and having fun.
>
>
> Came to say the same thing. BTB is the game to play

That’s not really the point though is it. Wake up fellow Spartans please think…

> 2533274925960280;12:
> The ones stupid enough to purchase this would at least figure the fastest way to get them and from there when you plenty of kills to speed up the req level it would be so easy to get 5 tanks out if know how to use them.

But sadly the ones stupid enough to buy this are the ones 343 are listening too. Money talks and unless we try and wake our fellow Spartans up we will all be the ones to suffer in the future. I am not a Halo 5, or 343 hater. I am a Halo fan and I have fully supported 343, Halo will die if real micro-transactions in Halo 5 isn’t halted.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame and attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Stop being stupid. Tanks are easy to destroy, everyone has tanks, you can get the same tanks as them through req points, this is only a limited time thing, shut up please you are so stupid oh my god.

> 2728966917079826;3:
> “Legendary vehicle gold REQ pack”?

Yes gold req packs that you can only purchase with real world currency not in game req points earned by playing.

> 2533274865500640;17:
> Stop being stupid. Tanks are easy to destroy, everyone has tanks, you can get the same tanks as them through req points, this is only a limited time thing, shut up please you are so stupid oh my god.

By your comment it’s quite obvious who the stupid one is. Yes tanks are easy to destroy, never said they wasn’t. Be really nice if people took the time to read and think about the big picture before they commented…

Just keep playing any online mode and earn the REQ points to buy any packs you want without real cash. Spending cash on REQ packs seems ridiculous to me.