the deal with CSR

So do any of your stats count before they came out with this waypoint CSR super awesome-ness? I look at my CSR on Waypoint and there is no number, and I have not played since February

Your stats before CSR mean nothing.

Hell yeah, that is awesome, so pretty much it took them months to come up with a CSR system you can’t see in game and could not factor in the stats before the sweet A. CSR was initiated, that is some great work on 343i’s part

> Hell yeah, that is awesome, so pretty much it took them months to come up with a CSR system you can’t see in game and could not factor in the stats before the sweet A. CSR was initiated, that is some great work on 343i’s part

In order for it to match everyone up evenly all players new and old ad to be put at the same starting point.

And they told us beforehand that this is how it was to be implemented.

Which is more reason they should have just waited and released the game when it was actually finished. I am sure releasing it when they did had to do a little bit with them trying to get H4 out before the Bud Light of video games was released.

> Which is more reason they should have just waited and released the game when it was actually finished. I am sure releasing it when they did had to do a little bit with them trying to get H4 out before the Bud Light of video games was released.

But they didn’t, and we can’t do nothing about it. You can’t change the fact that it didn’t ship with the game, but at least you could… y’know, play the game and give it a try.