The dawn of a new age for halo MP?

I’m sure everyone here is completely ecstatic for the new content update coming our way. I know I sure am. With that in mind, I think it’s safe to say that this is truly the dawn of a new age for not only Halo 5, but the future of Halo mp in general. We’ve known since Halo 3 custom games, the power of forge and the community of forgers behind it. The potential for greatness has always been there and now with the server browser, that greatness will finally be unlocked. I’ll admit, I haven’t played a lot of custom games simply due to lack of xbox friends and time, but I always knew that there was tons of epic forge content out there. A simple server browser is going to open the doors to playing amazing forge content, finding/making new friends, and expanding the Halo community in all directions, both pc and console gamers alike. 343 just set themselves up to expand the multiplayer community of this series beyond what it was during the halo 2 and halo 3 eras all because of forge + server browser. I can’t wait to see how it unfolds.

I’m excited for it as well. It will open up the doors to those who haven’t been able to really partake in the custom game community yet.

I’m very excited. I do think the MP world is changing and Halo is right there on the curve. Good on them!