The damage of Spartan Abilites

I know we have multiple threads of the debate for infinite’s gameplay and if it should go back to the classic roots or if it should continue on with halo 5 direction. I’m creating a list to show what spartan abilities change outside of gameplay will cause problems for the community

1. Playable elites, brutes, etc…, with spartan abilities 343 can’t have playable elites and brutes because they are spartan exclusive. They would have to create animations for each race which takes time/effort and I believe is the main reason they weren’t in halo 5 (included in H2A because no spartan abilities)

2. Flood might be returning and would be insignificant with spartan abilities. The whole point of the flood is that they surround you with increasing numbers but spartan abilities would make them obsolete. You could just sprint away from combat forms or just spartan charge into them carelessly. A carrier form around a corner could be easily avoided with thrust and ruins their role entirely. The only obstacle would be ranged forms but clamber makes them accessible anyway so what’s the point

3. Hopefully Scarabs will return but if they do, clamber and sprint could become a problem because they would ruin the entire mechanics of them and make them boring to fight. You could easily just run and jump on without any resistance.

> 2533274913646175;1:
> I know we have multiple threads of the debate for infinite’s gameplay and if it should go back to the classic roots or if it should continue on with halo 5 direction. I’m creating a list to show what spartan abilities change outside of gameplay will cause problems for the community
> ]

Seems like this would go well in one of those existing threads.