The current problem with the tech preview

To start The pulse carbine is op as hell you can noob combo but since you don’t even need to charge up the weapon the combo has a insanely fast ttk also I feel like the bots are super grenade heavy like that’s their primary weapon atleast from my experience the movement is amazing gives me a quake/doom vibe and sprint is perfect dosent feel like I’m zooming around at Mach 10 and the slide its a bit too long like I feel like I’m sliding for a while but other than that movement is 9.5/10

I actually like the Pulse Carbine, I have never once used the Plasma Rifles nor Plasma Repeater unless I had a different option. You need to aim it accurately for the bursts to land. That’s just my opinion.

I’m thoroughly enjoying all aspects of it right now. I think the needler shreds however. If a bot gets ahold of one of those it’s almost impossible to defend against.

Can’t wait to see the increased difficulty bots later on!

> 2533274875412897;2:
> I actually like the Pulse Carbine, I have never once used the Plasma Rifles nor Plasma Repeater unless I had a different option. You need to aim it accurately for the bursts to land. That’s just my opinion.

Tracking rounds? Lol.

> 2533274875412897;2:
> I actually like the Pulse Carbine, I have never once used the Plasma Rifles nor Plasma Repeater unless I had a different option. You need to aim it accurately for the bursts to land. That’s just my opinion.

Idk atleast on console as long as you put the reticle on them for a second the rest of the burst kinda just tracks them

> 2535427961349193;4:
> > 2533274875412897;2:
> > I actually like the Pulse Carbine, I have never once used the Plasma Rifles nor Plasma Repeater unless I had a different option. You need to aim it accurately for the bursts to land. That’s just my opinion.
>
> Tracking rounds? Lol.

Yeah it’s kinda weird but the shots just track them after you press the trigger