The Crimson Lance

Seeking strong, motivated personnel to help kick start the Crimson Lance.

Don’t play alone! Halo is a team “sport”, and we offer one of the best structured communities out there. Don’t be just a number, at the Crimson Lance we are a family!

Since, the Lance is just starting up and due to my current profession, I am seeking capable personnel to help me administer the organization. Most of the structure and clan format have been created, along with our website (here).

I’m active duty military so my schedule can very, along with extended field problems. Which is why I am seeking capable people to assist.

The Crimson Lance does have “uniform” requirements and uses a strict military ranking and chain of command structure. If you aren’t willing to follow directions and listen to superiors then the Crimson Lance is not the clan for you.

We support all game types in Halo Reach, campaign, matchmaking, and firefight. We are more interested in dedicated players than highly skilled players.

If you can meet the following requirements:

• Be at least 15 years of age
  • Have a working microphone
  • Be able to access our site regularly
  • Be able to attend at least 1 practice per week
  • Have all the current DLC for Reach (30 March 2012)
  • Willing to change Reach Emblem and Armor color(s)

Any skill, any rank are welcomed to apply!
If you are interested in knowing more, or would like to sign up, visit our website www.lancehq.com