The Covenant and Halo 4-6

While I don’t think I’m entirely caught up to speed on the relationship between the various alien species that were the covenant and human race, it’s obvious that a huge branch of the Covenant still exists. But what I want to know is if we will be seeing any Elites, Hunters, etc. that will be aiding the UNSC during the campaign. 343 hasn’t shown anything on the idea since The Arbiter supposedly disbanded most of the Covenant, and if not in this game then possibly the next game.

While I am not sure Elites should serve a part in Halo’s multiplayer anymore, (as they are more of a fun distraction to me in Reach,) I do think it would be cool to finally see Elites co-operating with the UNSC in campaign,

The new games are supposed to tie in with the novels, and in the novels, the Elites are on the verge of civil war. So it’s pretty likely, depending on where the other games take place.

Well they helped you out in 3. But if the arbiter came back sometime during the 4th one it would be sweet.

Well clearly the covenant in halo 4 are storm covenant are covenant that still believe in the religious ideas of the covenant.

I hope so. Simply because that would be AMAZING.

The elites seem to be spread a bit too thing on either side though for this to happen until later or with more information from unreleased books as of so far.

Since they are in the middle of a Civil War it would make since that not many friendly Elites would appear in Halo 4 as they would be dealing with problems on their own home turf. I’m assuming something forerunner will cause them to come aid the UNSC in the next games then possibly.

> Since they are in the middle of a Civil War it would make since that not many friendly Elites would appear in Halo 4 as they would be dealing with problems on their own home turf. I’m assuming something forerunner will cause them to come aid the UNSC in the next games then possibly.

The Covenant Storm believes Requiem is home to one of their Gods.

> > Since they are in the middle of a Civil War it would make since that not many friendly Elites would appear in Halo 4 as they would be dealing with problems on their own home turf. I’m assuming something forerunner will cause them to come aid the UNSC in the next games then possibly.
>
> The Covenant Storm believes Requiem is home to one of their Gods.

So does that mean there’s a chance of some friendly ex-covies being in 4 you think? I understood that the Covenant Storm believe Requiem contains a god or something but I’m not sure if you were implying anything in your post.

It’s possible those who follow the Arbiter remain friendly to the UNSC.

Yea true so there might be a chance that they aid you in the game

Aren’t the elites at war with the brutes to? So much lore to keep track of.

> Aren’t the elites at war with the brutes to? So much lore to keep track of.

I think it’s safe to say MOST Brutes care less about the human race.