The Cooperative Characters

I have been wondering for a while. When we do co-op with friends or random’s. What will their armour be?

The Host/Party Leader will probably be chief, but will the other players be the same characters as they are in Multiplayer? Like what Reach did?

What do you think? Do you think this will most likely be the case or will it be other characters/Spartans in the game?

Arbiter, Johnson and Half jaw…a guy can wish, can’t he?

I have a feeling Coop Campaign will just be Chief clones again. Canonically his story is about him, noone else, and he HAS to Canonically be alone at first. So clones make the most sense. In Spartan Ops however, your whole squad of Spartans are Canon characters, they are just costomisable to your will.

Campaign will be Chief.

Spartan Ops will be your friends looking like they want to.

Wasn’t there a picture of Chief with 2 Spartan IVs and a marine with him in the trailer? Those Spartan IVs look similar if not exactly to those in Spartan ops. My guess anyways.

> Wasn’t there a picture of Chief with 2 Spartan IVs and a marine with him in the trailer? Those Spartan IVs look similar if not exactly to those in Spartan ops. My guess anyways.

They had the large vehicle, therefore you either interacted with Chief as your Spartan or they did so with you in the campaign.