The Coolest Assassination Ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uOx4bG04Q

I love this games assassinations.

I pulled of a better one:

Meh, they were both about a 5. I did like the second one better. Best one I ever had was me booting the guy’s dead body into the front of a boosting ghost and watching it fly away.

Always enjoyed the elite roundhouse kick from Reach. So much fun from the edge of Spire.

In Halo 4 I like the Oddball assassinations best.

When I’m trying to beat someone down from behind it almost always triggers the assassination animation. Did I want to waste 3 seconds of game-time trying to get a stupid animation to trigger? No. Do I want to compromise my position by taking forever to assassinate someone? No. Do I want Halo 3 assassinations to return? Yes.

I’m sick and tired of all these stupid gimmicks in Halo. I hated them in Reach, and I continue to hate them now.

Legendary Slayer better be a Halo 3 styled Social Slayer, or else I might just have to put this game down for good. I can’t even play 3 games without getting worked up about this game.

> Meh, they were both about a 5. I did like the second one better. Best one I ever had was me booting the guy’s dead body into the front of a boosting ghost and watching it fly away.

Video or it didnt happen

I’d say the elite assassinations from reach we’re by far the best. The were just so brutal. To be honest the assassination in H4 were a big let down. I though the would be more variety than in reach but there are actually fewer and are all far less interesting.

how about teabagging your victim after assasinating that potential threat whether it is the covenant or fellow rival players.