The content and scope of H5G

> “Halo 5: Guardians” is a bigger effort than “Halo 4.” <mark>applies to the content and scope of the game,</mark> as well as the technology in what’s now a brand new and more powerful engine. Certainly there are some core elements carried over from prior games, but we’ve invested a huge effort in retooling our tech to take full advantage of the Xbox One’s hardware and ecosystem to create worlds and experiences worthy of next-gen.

The reveal of halo 5 guardians has hyped me up so much. I think it is perfect, just the right amount of information to keep the community tied over until e3.

one thing that made me think, and made me a bit concerned is that in which I’ve highlighted: the scope of the game. Are 343 looking to take halo in a whole new direction? Perhaps a titanfall approach of bots in multiplayer as a way to increase the player count? Or a destiny approach of merging campaign with multiplayer?

I hope this means the scale of the game rather than the style. At the minute, i remain cautiously hyped.

> Perhaps a titanfall approach of bots in multiplayer as a way to increase the player count

That’s one of the main reasons why i hate titanfall.
Anyways i hope 343i won’t go “to far” in a new direction.

I’ll enjoy the game regardless of what they do with it and what direction they take it.

How long I’ll enjoy it is an entirely different matter. I’ve yet to play a Halo game I disliked, but some I can play longer than others. Halo 4 has finally burned out for me, and I mostly only hop on it when my friends are online and willing to do so (It’s the only Halo they’ll play now), and every now and then I’ll go into ODST’s Firefight to enjoy some difficult survival games softened up by the Grunt’s and Brutes’ wacky antics and dialogue.

I don’t doubt I’ll like Halo 5, no matter what they do or add. The question I am asking myself is how long I’ll play it before I begin to tire of one thing or another.