The Concusion Rifle

Does anyone actually use this? I find it a waste of space in all honesty.

This is gonna be the hardest weapon to get Master commendation on for me. It barely shows up and isn’t that effective.

Maybe if they brought back the Dino Blasters gametype from Action Sack it’d have a purpose.

> This is gonna be the hardest weapon to get Master commendation on for me. It barely shows up and isn’t that effective.
>
> Maybe if they brought back the Dino Blasters gametype from Action Sack it’d have a purpose.

Oh god, Dino Blasters.
But yeah, it used to be good for stopping Warthogs and such, but I never see it/use it anyway.

From my understanding it’s a 3 shot kill…But that’s still not that great of a weapon for me. In skilled hands I’ve seen some nasty stuff, but in my hands its like LOL put that down.

Yeah, and when you do get it, it takes about 3 or 4 shots to kill someone, and you have to be fairly close to do so, so you’re just leaving yourself open.

Unless you’re a god at lining up a Concussion shot from afar.

It’s like a mini Fuel Rod Cannon. Which sucks. If it had like 4-5 shots per clip and killed with 2 shots, it would be worth to pick.

Yeah, the Concussion Rifle really isn’t that great of a weapon at all, which is rather unfortunate since it’s fun to use… I tried using one today, and only managed to get a single kill with it before dying. It’s hard to hit people who are moving around, so you end up using most, if not all of your clip to kill a single player.

The weapon needs a nice buff. I mean, compare it to other power weapons, like the SAW or Railgun. Would you ever take the Concussion Rifle over any of those? Quite doubtful.

> Does anyone actually use this? I find it a waste of space in all honesty.

It’s not a bad weapon like the Magnum, but in most gametypes it gets over shadowed by the dozens of weapons that are available.

I hardly see it. The best use i gave to it was killing like 5 people with it. Most of the kills were stolen, but yeah… I got 5.

When I use it I find it easier to get kills if you’re using the jet pack.

I rarely ever get to use it.

Eh, It’s the Concussion Rifle. Deadly in the hands of the Elites, but when wielding it…if you need to give your opponent a back rub or a nice pat down then it’s your gun of choice.

All it’s good for is trick jumping and launches.

What were they thinking putting it in MP? Honestly, when I saw the weapons trailer, I had the impression it’d been improved.

I like it, got a killing spree with it once, though it never shows up!

> > This is gonna be the hardest weapon to get Master commendation on for me. It barely shows up and isn’t that effective.
> >
> > Maybe if they brought back the Dino Blasters gametype from Action Sack it’d have a purpose.
>
> Oh god, Dino Blasters.
> But yeah, it used to be good for stopping Warthogs and such, but I never see it/use it anyway.

hard to bring back dino blasters when there’s no dinos to blast :frowning:

> I like it, got a killing spree with it once, though it never shows up!

I must admit, that’s quite a feat considering how much skill you need to pull off five kills with it compared to the vast amount of weapons in this game. Props to you man.

> All it’s good for is trick jumping and launches.
>
> What were they thinking putting it in MP? Honestly, when I saw the weapons trailer, I had the impression it’d been improved.

Improved from what? The Concussion Rifle was really good in Reach. I went on plenty of sprees with it. In Halo 4 though it just serves as a support weapon so teammates can get easy headshots. So it’s useless to the actual player using it.

I wasn’t a fan of it in Reach and I still am not a fan. Multiplayer wise, I always thought it was a weird gun that wasn’t even fun for me to use. In campaign, it annoys me since phantoms have them built in. meh. That’s just me though.

They need to give it a slight buff. In Reach I thoroughly enjoyed it… in Halo 4 not so much.

> I wasn’t a fan of it in Reach and I still am not a fan. Multiplayer wise, I always thought it was a weird gun that wasn’t even fun for me to use. In campaign, it annoys me since phantoms have them built in. meh. That’s just me though.

I found in Reach on Firefight it was effective if you hit everything around your target rather than your target and that it could make Hunters really mad. In Multiplayer it was a foot massager.