The completionist bonus content checklist

As a completionist all of this in-game bonus junk has left me nuttier than a box of bonkerjacks, so I figured I’d make a little checklist for people like myself so they can keep track of all of the miscellaneous crap they keep churning out and where it’s from. Prepare your brain, there’s a ton of this stuff…
Good luck my brethren, your wallets are going to hurt after this one.

> Bonus armor:
>
> FOTUS armor set (Console Edition)
> Scanner helmet (War games map pass)+(Limited Edition)
> Strider helmet (War games map pass)+(Limited Edition)

> Armor skins:
>
> Prime armor skin(Limited Edition)
> Web (Preorder)
> Deadeye helmet skin (Preorder)
> Locus helmet skin (Preorder)
> Raptor (Preorder)
> Circuit (Preorder)
> Forrest (Preorder)
> Pulse (Preorder)
> Refractive (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)
> Ruin (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)
> Toxic (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)

> Weapon skins:
>
> Prime assault rifle (Limited Edition)
> Imprint light rifle (Console Edition)
> Artic battle rifle (Preorder)
> Bones DMR (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)
> Riptide Assault Rifle (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)
> Engage Carbine (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)
> Chill Storm Rifle (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)
> Refractive Surpressor (Halo 4 series 2 figure exclusive)

> Emblems:
>
> Prime (Limited Edition)
> Unicorn (Console Edition)
> Falcon (Map pack pass)+(Limited Edition)
> Spartan (Preorder)
> Bulletproof (Preorder)
> Mjolnir (Preorder)
> Bonebreaker (Preorder)
> Assassin (Preorder)

> Avatar items:
>
> Recruit armor avatar outfit (Limited Edition)
> Cryo tube prop (Limited Edition)
> FOTUS armor avatar outfit (Console Edition)
> Promethian Crawler prop (Console Edition)
> Exclusive UNSC emblem t-shirt (UNSC Controller)

Where to find your loot:
BLUE: Limited edition
GREEN: Halo 4 console
ORANGE: War games map pass
RED: Various preorders
PURPLE: Limited UNSC controller
PINK McFarlane Halo 4 series 2 figures

Let me know if I’m missing anything so I can keep it updated.

I wonder what the prime looks like

looks like all of it and i really like that assassin emblem

> I wonder what the prime looks like

So I do, when we get better pics, I’ll put 'em up.

> I wonder what the prime looks like

theres pics on one of the threads https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst105863_Limited-Console-Edition-Armour--Updated-Pics.aspx
its blurry but…

> > I wonder what the prime looks like
>
> theres pics on one of the threads https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst105863_Limited-Console-Edition-Armour--Updated-Pics.aspx
> its blurry but…

Yeah, I have those in the first post. Hoping for better ones very soon.

Can we hold off on the links to those images? Cause it seems like they be leaked.

> Can we hold off on the links to those images? Cause it seems like they be leaked.

Really? If someone can confirm that I’ll remove them right away. They’re all over the forums and none of them have been locked thus far.

> > > I wonder what the prime looks like
> >
> > theres pics on one of the threads https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst105863_Limited-Console-Edition-Armour--Updated-Pics.aspx
> > its blurry but…
>
> Yeah, I have those in the first post. Hoping for better ones very soon.

yeah i saw it right after i posted it lol

> > Can we hold off on the links to those images? Cause it seems like they be leaked.
>
> Really? If someone can confirm that I’ll remove them right away. They’re all over the forums and none of them have been locked thus far.

Check Halo council’s news.
Also, one thread has been locked so far.

> > > Can we hold off on the links to those images? Cause it seems like they be leaked.
> >
> > Really? If someone can confirm that I’ll remove them right away. They’re all over the forums and none of them have been locked thus far.
>
> Check Halo council’s news.
> Also, one thread has been locked so far.

Yeah, I had been doing my research while you were posting. Removed them already.

*added the bonus content from the Wargames Map pack pass.

I really hope that I can somehow get my hands on that unicorn emblem without buying the console. I have used the unicorn since Halo 3 and I will not change my emblem.

> I really hope that I can somehow get my hands on that unicorn emblem without buying the console. I have used the unicorn since Halo 3 and I will not change my emblem.

Sadly I don’t think the console or LE contents will be available to everyone.

I think this is a nice gesture to help the completionists get every bonus content. Remember everyone, 343i did say that they may release all bonus content eventually.

> I think this is a nice gesture to help the completionists get every bonus content. Remember everyone, 343i did say that they may release all bonus content eventually.

Yeah, I logged in and felt overwhelmed with all of the bonuses and was shocked that there’s not a thread like this already. Aside from the preorder sticky but that’s kind of confusing and I felt a more straightforward topic with all of the content was in order.

Also, I thought that was referring more to the preorders, I vaguely remember reading that they wanted the LE and console bonuses to stay limited like the Legendary flames and Elite armor from Reach.

To avoid accidentally posting what may be leaked content, what are the leaked items? Just Fotus and Recruit?

> To avoid accidentally posting what may be leaked content, what are the leaked items? Just Fotus and Recruit?

The two images floating around of that content, yes.

> Scanner helmet (Map pack pass)
> Strider helmet (Map pack pass)

I havent heard of either of these, where did you get this info from? Also is it included in the limited edition map pack pass?

> I really hope that I can somehow get my hands on that unicorn emblem without buying the console. I have used the unicorn since Halo 3 and I will not change my emblem.

It is not the same unicorn emblem, it is a new different one.