The complainers are clearly in the minority

Yet they are so obsessed with getting what they want. I’ve never seen a group of “fans” think they are so entitled in my life. To spend all their time on forums trying to convince people to change their game is beyond ridiculous.

I ran into a guy in spartan ops yesterday who was so unhappy with the game he spent all of his time team killing just to make everybody as unhappy as him.

Crazy how immature some people are. I blame it on the parents.

Lol. That’s why I haven’t even bothered playing spartan ops cooperatively.

I do have a few gripes myself, but unlike the average forum goer, I understand that change takes time and money. Halo 4, just like all the others, will be even more amazing in time.

Keep up the good work 343i. I completely trust you with the future of my Halo experience.

I’m going to post this once again.Yes,the kid in your case is clearly immature but putting him in the same group as the people who complain about the game on the forums is foolish.People who do so aren’t “entitled”.343 is providing a service,and the people who buy the license to play the game have the rights to complain.That is all.

> Yet they are so obsessed with getting what they want. I’ve never seen a group of “fans” think they are so entitled in my life. To spend all their time on forums trying to convince people to change their game is beyond ridiculous.
>
> I ran into a guy in spartan ops yesterday who was so unhappy with the game he spent all of his time team killing just to make everybody as unhappy as him.
>
> Crazy how immature some people are. I blame it on the parents.

TIL that every complainer in the game is an over opinionated -Yoink!- who team kills.

All I know is that from a competitve standpoint, infinity slayer and a majoirty of the other playlists are simply mindless killing with no strategic and tactical depth In my opinion. Henceforth, I am asking for change because sitting here and dealing with it is not productive and I would like to creat a game that everybody can enjoy with their own feel.

So, yes, I will “complain” and be “entitled” because I would like to see a change. If I was happy with the game I wouldn’t be here, but right now, myself and many other people are not happy with the game.

It’s alright for you to like the game, but I don’t, so I am trying to find a compromise that works for everybody.

Alright?

G’day, sorry but these topics rarely end well and usually end up promoting more unwanted banter.
I’m putting a lock on things and just asking that you create topics with better discussion material than complaining as a means to combat complaints.
Ya know, fight fire with water so to speak?

– Keep it clean. :slight_smile: