: / the company is bad and the game sucks.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

. you suck 343 , you will never live up to become better than bungie. ( in the halo series )

I Hate 343 with a passion.

There is a right way and a wrong to way to make your opinion known. Guess which one you did?

Aww that’s so sweet of you thanks for your opinion however i respectfully disagree with 343 are great and imo have far supassed bungie in terms of what they have done for the game and what they are planning to bring for the future.

Alright OP. You can leave the forums now.

The way you express your opinion is interesting at least, nevertheless I partially agree with you.

Compared to Bungie 343 isn’t doing a swell job on the Halo series.

completly disagree. It was time for a change in the halo world. Bungie was great made the game and competed with stiff rivals, but 343 stepped up and brought changes that make for a whole new experience and tried to reach out to gamers who typically would not play halo. I’m tired of all these people saying that 343 sucks. Well if they suck that bad why don’t you go play COD or something and stop whinning… On the other hand though it is entertaining sometimes!

Completely agree but would have been better with a bit more justification for the opinion.

why don’t you go play COD or something and stop whinning…

That’s the funny part, I feel like playing COD not Halo.

> Aww that’s so sweet of you thanks for your opinion however i respectfully disagree with 343 are great and imo have far supassed bungie in terms of what they have done for the game and what they are planning to bring for the future.

I know people are allowed their own opinions but you really think they “have far supassed bungie in terms of what they have done for the game”? I mean look at the game, File Browser won’t be fixed until 2013, they’ve removed tons of Custom Games customization options, messed up the War Games playlist categorization, took theater away from campaign and more.

Look, I’m not a hater. I like Halo 4, in fact I’m playing it right now. The thing is I can’t see how anyone can think that. Before people complain at me yes I know its HIS opinion. They have introduced some nice things into the game but have removed more or in some case broken good working features. Maybe in the future I will think different and Halo 5 won’t be half as broken as Halo 4 is (in my opinion). 343 still have a LOT to do to win me over completely