The community is not brain dead. we are frustrated and angry.

We are not brain dead we are just frustrated because we want this game to be perfect. We want it to restore what halo once had, but people have to understand there has to be some progression some sort of change for it to stay fresh. Halo reach’s game play is very monotonous, the dmr is one of the most boring weapons in any halo game. I want change but I want it to be a halo game. Halo reach wasn’t the best halo game i think alot of people were frustrated because of it and were expecting so much more from it, but i have a feeling halo 4 will be. We are not brain dead we just are expecting the best and we cant really judge until we actually play the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

no, it’s brain dead. bunch of babies who are unreasonably judging a game from a MAGAZINE ARTICLE without actually seeing the game in action with the additions/modifications.

A non-braindead person, while maybe being skeptical of the new approach, would at least reserve judgment until actually seeing the game in action. You know, actually be reasonable?

But then again, the halo community is one of the worst ever. Not surprising how people have reacted.

>

Well, I think you are being very negative. Being worried about the future of Halo only means that you care for it. People get scared, scared people get angry. Everyone is acting like this is a new trend. The fact is EVERY new Halo game has sparked these kind of debates months before they’re even released and everytime there are people claiming it’s going to fail. It cracks me up, but what’s even funnier is all the people like Cardiac (not trying to call you out) who have either never visited a message board before the release of a previous Halo game and therefore doesn’t realize that this is common and should just be ignored, or he is well aware of it but cares so much for the future of Halo that he needs to post a message where ardently defends the game. See what I did there?

Rhett and Cardiac actually have something in common: they both love Halo. One is worried and the other is optimistic. I don’t see anything wrong with either.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

No you people are brain-dead without knowing how these things are implemented into the game you make blind assumptions and rage on the forums.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> > no, it’s brain dead. bunch of babies who are unreasonably judging a game from a MAGAZINE ARTICLE without actually seeing the game in action with the additions/modifications.
> >
> > A non-braindead person, while maybe being skeptical of the new approach, would at least reserve judgment until actually seeing the game in action. You know, actually be reasonable?
> >
> > But then again, the halo community is one of the worst ever. Not surprising how people have reacted.
>
> Well, I think you are being very negative. Being worried about the future of Halo only means that you care for it. People get scared, scared people get angry. Everyone is acting like this is a new trend. The fact is EVERY new Halo game has sparked these kind of debates months before they’re even released and everytime there are people claiming it’s going to fail. It cracks me up, but what’s even funnier is all the people like Cardiac (not trying to call you out) who have either never visited a message board before the release of a previous Halo game and therefore doesn’t realize that this is common and should just be ignored, or he is well aware of it but cares so much for the future of Halo that he needs to post a message where ardently defends the game. See what I did there?
>
> Rhett and Cardiac actually have something in common: they both love Halo. One is worried and the other is optimistic. I don’t see anything wrong with either.

this isn’t my real user name. I know exactly how this community reacts and it’s quite pathetic.

Everyone is allowed to have feelings in whatever direction they feel about the game. The problems are arising when people are letting those emotions dictate their words and actions on the forums.

You’re scared and worried? That’s fine! Just don’t bash people who are excited by what they’re seeing/hearing for being excited.

You’re excited? Great! But don’t attack people who are worried for being afraid by what they see.

Treat everyone with respect. Like it or not, we’re all in this together and we’re all here because in some form or another, we care about Halo. NO ONE deserves to be called names or bashed because of how they are reacting to the game. If people are flaming, report it.

Brain dead and frustrated are not mutually exclusive.

>

You add to that by calling names. Don’t be a part of the problem, man!

@Snickerdoodle Here! Here! Well said, sir.