The Community Has To Chill

So I Was playing mcc with my brother right.My brother gets a message saying he sucks my brother tells him yo stop messing with him and as soon my brother tells him to -Yoink- off he gets reported and loses the ability to send messages

> 2533274975956664;1:
> So I Was playing mcc with my brother right.My brother gets a message saying he sucks my brother tells him yo stop messing with him and as soon my brother tells him to -Yoink- off he gets reported and loses the ability to send messages

I think the most amazing part of this whole post is that someone was playing the MCC and cared enough to message another player. That’s groundbreaking.

> 2533274975956664;1:
> So I Was playing mcc with my brother right.My brother gets a message saying he sucks my brother tells him yo stop messing with him and as soon my brother tells him to -Yoink- off he gets reported and loses the ability to send messages

Next time ‘your brother’ gets a message like that just report it and move on. There isn’t any need to reply or act badly. Also a few -Yoinks!- are not the entirety of the community, so your thread is incorrectly addressed.

What.
THE -Yoink- YOU SAY PUNK!!____??
Hey man, that hurts. Real bad, man.
There is always a few losers like that in any game, its best to just move past them.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274975956664;1:
> > So I Was playing mcc with my brother right.My brother gets a message saying he sucks my brother tells him yo stop messing with him and as soon my brother tells him to -Yoink- off he gets reported and loses the ability to send messages
>
>
> I think the most amazing part of this whole post is that someone was playing the MCC and cared enough to message another player. That’s groundbreaking.

:joy:

10/10 - the best Twilight sequel.