The Community Has Spoken

this! is what we want! a classic style halo control scheme! if you are willing to pander to a call of duty style control scheme give us the scheme we pretty much thought you would logically put in anyway, this is coming as a real big shock in the community and goin to force pretty much everyone to tranistion they’re style, please 343 if you really care about your fans that have stuck with the series and want to continue to support the series without basically having to relearn to play all over, uncomfortably give us this Sorry to beat a dead horse here but i think 343 needs to realize this is going to impact alot of players than they think and its better to fix the problem now then to feel the backlash in sales later. I just feel the more noise people make the more 343 will listen and do as we the people command.Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwgggggggggh.Whos with me?

I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?

Absolutely with you !

> I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?

Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.

Indeed sir.

> > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
>
> Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.

Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.

> > > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
> >
> > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
>
> Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.

That’s pretty silly bro. But if you like holding to sprint then use one of the schemes where its on the stick, I’m not seeing an issue with the schemes.

Thank you I really hope 343 really follows this thread and do the community this one favor. its just one small addition, for all the money microsoft has put into this game i think they can manage this one small addition its not people whining people just love the game and want to play to the best of their ability and for alot of players this will really get a giant fear of transitioning to a new scheme majorly off their chest.

> > > > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
> > >
> > > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
> >
> > Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.
>
> That’s pretty silly bro. But if you like holding to sprint then use one of the schemes where its on the stick, I’m not seeing an issue with the schemes.

No other schemes have B for melee… Do you not understand that I dont like to use the other ones…

> > > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
> >
> > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
>
> Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.

You’re doing it wrong lol. It doesn’t even need to be held in Reach. Plus X is AA (Sprint) in Reach’s Bumper Jumper. It’s really easy to adapt to.

I forgot how fun that word was to say

ADAPT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> > > > > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
> > > >
> > > > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
> > >
> > > Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.
> >
> > That’s pretty silly bro. But if you like holding to sprint then use one of the schemes where its on the stick, I’m not seeing an issue with the schemes.
>
> No other schemes have B for melee… Do you not understand that I dont like to use the other ones…

So wait you like B to melee, thus loosing the ability to aim and melee at the same time, but you hate X to sprint? Once again silly bro, I don’t get it. But also once again the OPs control scheme should be made availible, but it should be an entirely new one and Recon should be left alone.

This control scheme = Perfect.

Bumper Jumper FTW

> > > > > > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
> > > > >
> > > > > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
> > > >
> > > > Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.
> > >
> > > That’s pretty silly bro. But if you like holding to sprint then use one of the schemes where its on the stick, I’m not seeing an issue with the schemes.
> >
> > No other schemes have B for melee… Do you not understand that I dont like to use the other ones…
>
> So wait you like B to melee, thus loosing the ability to aim and melee at the same time, but you hate X to sprint? Once again silly bro, I don’t get it. But also once again the OPs control scheme should be made availible, but it should be an entirely new one and Recon should be left alone.

I don’t mean to fight for his reasoning, because I’m half and half on this control scheme he is presenting but…

I can shoot and melee just fine with that layout o.o

> > > > >
> > > > > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
> > > >
> > > > Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.
> > >
> > > That’s pretty silly bro. But if you like holding to sprint then use one of the schemes where its on the stick, I’m not seeing an issue with the schemes.
> >
> > No other schemes have B for melee… Do you not understand that I dont like to use the other ones…
>
> So wait you like B to melee, thus loosing the ability to aim and melee at the same time, but you hate X to sprint? Once again silly bro, I don’t get it. But also once again the OPs control scheme should be made availible, but it should be an entirely new one and Recon should be left alone.

Look I’m better than you at Halo… End of story. Sprinting is way different than Melee.
I don’t know why 343 would even go so far as to Switch Action/Reload with Sprint? Sprint NEEDS to be used while looking around, and Reload only needs to be tapped and has normally been on X in previous games. Such a careless move by 343, and I hope we can all agree that there should be a load out as listed in the OP. (Sprint and Armour Ability Exchangeable of course.)

> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Since when do you need to aim while meleeing? It’s a tap or a short hold that should be a definite hit. I do agree though, people like this recon, but there should be more options without putting sprint on x and this being the only layout with B as Melee.

> > > > > > > I agree 100% why in the world would X be sprint… just why?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Have you even tried x to sprint? It’s a non issue. On topic, that scheme should be avalible for those who want it.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thats not the point I like holding the sprint button in reach… Sorry I will not like the idea of just pressing it… sorry.
> > > >
> > > > That’s pretty silly bro. But if you like holding to sprint then use one of the schemes where its on the stick, I’m not seeing an issue with the schemes.
> > >
> > > No other schemes have B for melee… Do you not understand that I dont like to use the other ones…
> >
> > So wait you like B to melee, thus loosing the ability to aim and melee at the same time, but you hate X to sprint? Once again silly bro, I don’t get it. But also once again the OPs control scheme should be made availible, but it should be an entirely new one and Recon should be left alone.
>
> <mark>Look I’m better than you at Halo… End of story.</mark> Sprinting is way different than Melee.
> I don’t know why 343 would even go so far as to Switch Action/Reload with Sprint? Sprint NEEDS to be used while looking around, and Reload only needs to be tapped and has normally been on X in previous games. Such a careless move by 343, and I hope we can all agree that there should be a load out as listed in the OP. (Sprint and Armour Ability Exchangeable of course.)

Hahahaha that’s completely childish and uncalled for and you look like an idiot for saying that. All I’m saying is I don’t understand your logic and find it silly. Also once again for the THIRD time I think the OPs control scheme should be made avalible.

I love that we can even politicize control schemes now, “call of duty” control layouts? really? Come on guys…at some point its just a control scheme you disagree with personally and using that kind of hyperbole is only hurting your case.

> I love that we can even politicize control schemes now, “call of duty” control layouts? really? Come on guys…<mark>at some point its just a control scheme you disagree with personally and using that kind of hyperbole is only hurting your case.</mark>

And thank you.

the more options the better but I ilke the default one and will probably be using that one. But it can’t can’t hurt to throw this “classic” into the mix.