The commando on Controller is a Total Joke

The title says it all with how low the aim assist is on controller it is near impossible to use. I’ve always had great aim and I can use everything else well but god this gun just sucks. It flat out needs to be removed as an alternative to the BR and be a pickup somewhere else on the map. Just what a complete joke of a gun

Its a great gun, just aim assist should be buffed a lil

> 2535453848014301;2:
> Its a great gun, just aim assist should be buffed a lil

Yeah it has potential just right now it really is annoying me

I do find the weapon is hard to use as well, the recoil is all over the place with this weapon, they need to add more stabilization for the weapon.

I’ve used the commando well… on controller.

At best I find hitting stuff with this thing extremely inconsistent, and at worst I can’t hit the broad side of a barn. The only weapons I’m worse with are the Skewer and sniper. The general aiming wonkiness, whatever the cause, plus the recoil make it hard to use, especially with it’s smallish magazine.

The recoil is nasty but you don’t want a high rate of rite weapon with a long reach also. Then it would or power all mid to long range weapons.

Tap fire it and you’ll go from nothing to beast mode pretty quick

Agree, it is just way too difficult to use at any range. The greatest casualty of the poor controller aim.

> 2533274926527272;6:
> At best I find hitting stuff with this thing extremely inconsistent, and at worst I can’t hit the broad side of a barn. The only weapons I’m worse with are the Skewer and sniper. The general aiming wonkiness, whatever the cause, plus the recoil make it hard to use, especially with it’s smallish magazine.

Ditto. The Skewer and commando are extremely difficult to use on controller. Found myself staying away from them when I should be glad to see them.

I will admit even the warthog gun has a small dot for aiming, all the weapons do! But training with bots help.

> 2614366390849210;8:
> Tap fire it and you’ll go from nothing to beast mode pretty quick

I’ve tried but a PC player would just kill me auto firing it on top of that if they are moving around or going to a position of cover tap firing won’t get the job done fast enough

It needs a buff to its range since thats what its meant for. Up close yeah its garbo but its not meant for CQB so it kind makes sense (this isnt just another SAW with a scope afterall)

Game just needs a touch more aim assist to make it a little more viable. It should be difficult being a high precision weapon, but it still needs to at least be accessible to a wide player base.

Commando should just be pulled from the game if they don’t want to fix it. It loses to the AR and Pistol most of the time at mid range and the BR destroys it. The gun just doesn’t add anything to the game.

1 Like

> 2535431951485053;3:
> > 2535453848014301;2:
> > Its a great gun, just aim assist should be buffed a lil
>
> Yeah it has potential just right now it really is annoying me

Only tips is shoot only like three bullets at a time but constinently

1 Like

> 2533274802985154;15:
> Commando should just be pulled from the game if they don’t want to fix it. It loses to the AR and Pistol most of the time at mid range and the BR destroys it. The gun just doesn’t add anything to the game.

Literally this, I’ve never wanted a gun to be good this badly and every time I picked it up I was just underwhelmed. How many shots does it take to kill somebody with it??

It’s a great team gun… the amount of assists I got was astronomical!

> 2535420047972781;17:
> > 2533274802985154;15:
> > Commando should just be pulled from the game if they don’t want to fix it. It loses to the AR and Pistol most of the time at mid range and the BR destroys it. The gun just doesn’t add anything to the game.
>
> Literally this, I’ve never wanted a gun to be good this badly and every time I picked it up I was just underwhelmed. How many shots does it take to kill somebody with it??

I’ve dumped full mags in to bots and players and needed to switch to the pistol or AR to finish them off. To quote Ben Kenobi “Clumsy and Random like a blaster”

> 2535431951485053;12:
> > 2614366390849210;8:
> > Tap fire it and you’ll go from nothing to beast mode pretty quick
>
> I’ve tried but a PC player would just kill me auto firing it on top of that if they are moving around or going to a position of cover tap firing won’t get the job done fast enough

You’re wrong on all counts, sorry. Trust me and tap fire it. Go full auto when you’re almost dive with the kill, profit