The Commando could use just a slightly bigger mag

It feels like I’m always running out of bullets just as I break my opponent’s shields with this weapon. It’s my favorite looking weapon in Infinite so far, yet I haven’t been able to have as much success with it as i’d hope. I’m still judging whether or not it’s because my aim in FPS’s is utter garbage or if it’s legitimately a bad gun, but if it could have just a few more rounds in the mag, that’d be great.

> 2535420024318848;1:
> It feels like I’m always running out of bullets just as I break my opponent’s shields with this weapon. It’s my favorite looking weapon in Infinite so far, yet I haven’t been able to have as much success with it as i’d hope. I’m still judging whether or not it’s because my aim in FPS’s is utter garbage or if it’s legitimately a bad gun, but if it could have just a few more rounds in the mag, that’d be great.

So its at 20 now correct?
That felt like a perfect size for me personally.
I think any more would be too forgiving for it in close quarters.
What number would you like it to be at?

> 2535420024318848;1:
> It feels like I’m always running out of bullets just as I break my opponent’s shields with this weapon. It’s my favorite looking weapon in Infinite so far, yet I haven’t been able to have as much success with it as i’d hope. I’m still judging whether or not it’s because my aim in FPS’s is utter garbage or if it’s legitimately a bad gun, but if it could have just a few more rounds in the mag, that’d be great.

Nah, it’s definately your aim.

The Commando absolutely shreds and the 20 round mag sets it apart from the AR and BR. It’s kind of like the SCAR-H of the Halo Universe and I like that a lot. It’s perfect

> 2535470395434446;3:
> > 2535420024318848;1:
> > It feels like I’m always running out of bullets just as I break my opponent’s shields with this weapon. It’s my favorite looking weapon in Infinite so far, yet I haven’t been able to have as much success with it as i’d hope. I’m still judging whether or not it’s because my aim in FPS’s is utter garbage or if it’s legitimately a bad gun, but if it could have just a few more rounds in the mag, that’d be great.
>
> Nah, it’s definately your aim.
>
> The Commando absolutely shreds and the 20 round mag sets it apart from the AR and BR. It’s kind of like the SCAR-H of the Halo Universe and I like that a lot. It’s perfect

Yeah, it probably is. I should just try it more in training mode or Bot Arena instead of just Weapon Drills.